Most DISLIKED college football player ?

And now, these 10 years later, how has his "act" held up. Oh that's right, it has. It wasn't an act.

I understand why it frustrated you to see and hear about it all the time, but it ain't his fault. As a Gator, oh how I wish he had failed. As a Christian, oh how I wish my boys will grow to have the same character he does.

ROFL....sure thing buddy.

Reactions: wombat7477
Manziel was and is a giant d****k with ears.
I am racking my brain to guess which six letter words start with a "d" and end with a "k". Here are a few I came up with:
  • debark
  • debeak
  • debunk
  • demark
  • Dik-dik
I think its dik-dik. Am I right?
j/k :)
OIP.jVQHWzjNzTGkb9xQREzXSgHaEK

A dik-dik is the name for any of four species of small antelope in the genus Madoqua that live in the bushlands of eastern and southern Africa. Dik-diks stand about 30–40 centimetres at the shoulder, are 50–70 cm long, weigh 3–6 kilograms and can live for up to 10 years. Dik-diks are named for the alarm calls of the females. In addition to the females' alarm call, both the male and female make a shrill, whistling sound. These calls may alert other animals to predators.

Reactions: SockeyeVol
Tebow just learned early how to work the PR machine to his favor and he did a good job of it. If your in the news, either good or bad, your getting attention. Married an ex Miss Universe and still pursuing his dream to play pro sports at something. His buddy Eurban has given him his last chance at pro sports I think.

I still can't stand David Pollack. When Tebow was playing for the gators I couldn't stand him either... however I've grown to respect him a lot later in life.

Brandon Kublanow that POS Georgia Lineman
I met Brandon's mother at a Real Estate open house a few months after the cheap shot on Tuttle. She's a real estate agent here in Atlanta. I heard her bragging to some others about her son. Right before leaving I asked her to give her son a message of "Shy Tuttle says hello". She asked if I knew her son and I said, "Thankfully no" and left. He is a POS. I wish him the worst.

Tebow was the most sanctimonious, full of himself, irritating player I have witnessed. Most fans across the nation just loved him because of the religious vibe and his being on those really good gator teams. TV could not get enough of him, it was a constant barrage of Tebow promoting every Saturday. I've never been more irritated by an individual player....I always thought some of his schtick was just part of an image he created.
At least he’s not a virgin anymore. Always figured he was gay because have you seen some of the girls who left him because he wouldn’t sleep with them? Must be some super strong faith. I mean the dude was a virgin at 30

I gotta go with Rex Grossman. Mostly because in ‘01 he kept chucking the ball backwards to avoid sack, and not once did they call it a fumble or even intentional grounding. Plus he had a smugness to him that rubbed on me. Same with my close runner up - Chris Leak.

Reactions: gnm53108
I hate to say this but because of his antics, for me it is Kelly Washington. I know, I know I know he played for us but still! All that gimmicky stuff he portrayed after each catch just completely turned me off!
First one to bring up a Tennessee player and only one with Vols or Tennessee in their username that I saw until the 5th page.

Out of all the Gators, Dawgs and Bammers not to mention the OSU, FSU, Notre Dame, Michigans or Johnny Footballs and Jamis Crableg Winston's....but a Tennessee player.

@VFL-82-JP

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Chris’s Simms had narrowed his choices to Penn State and Tennessee before giving the Volunteers a verbal commitment on Dec. 15, 1998.
At a news conference at his high school that day, he said, 'I'm proud to be a Volunteer. It's a good place for me. I'm a big fan of coach (Phillip) Fulmer. I'm 100 percent sure (about Tennessee). I gave them my word.'

Jan. 26, 1999-- Chris Simms, considered the best high school quarterback in the country has changed his mind about his choice of colleges. After making a verbal commitment to national champion Tennessee, Simms said late Monday that he will go to Texas instead.

And this my friends was where the downfall of Tennessee football started.

I've always felt like it was when Saban beat us in the SEC Championship game. Tho this is a good one too.

Reactions: MAD
First one to bring up a Tennessee player and only one with Vols or Tennessee in their username that I saw until the 5th page.

Out of all the Gators, Dawgs and Bammers not to mention the OSU, FSU, Notre Dame, Michigans or Johnny Footballs and Jamis Crableg Winston's....but a Tennessee player.

@VFL-82-JP
That’s right old friend! As a Tennessee fan, I did not feel that he represented us, our football program or fans as Tennessee players should!

As far as all of those other programs and Jamis Winston you mentioned, I really don’t care about them either. If their fans are okay with them representing them then that’s their prerogative. It doesn’t impact or affect me as I am not a fan of their/other schools so, I don’t care.

As for you, you must be bored or bothered to seek out me to start another harassment campaign. I see your old buddy JP jumped on your wagon too. Maybe you two should should start tooting Fulmers horn on this thread.

That’s right old friend! As a Tennessee fan, I did not feel that he represented us, our football program or fans as Tennessee players should!

As far as all of those other programs and Jamis Winston you mentioned, I really don’t care about them either. If their fans are okay with them representing them then that’s their prerogative. It doesn’t impact or affect me as I am not a fan of their/other schools so, I don’t care.

As for you, you must be bored or bothered to seek out me to start another harassment campaign. I see your old buddy JP jumped on your wagon too. Maybe you two should should start tooting Fulmers horn on this thread.
Wasn't bored or bothered. I just cruise through the ff every couple of days and skip past yours and your brother Gums stupidity most of the time. But about every 9th post I skip there's one I feel obligated to point out to the actual Tennessee fans. If I have to take one for the team by you both accusing me of stalking you, so be it. I'm not clear on the rules concerning "trolling the trolls".

Justify it however you want, but even the so called "Nega Vols" chose someone other than a Vol.

I hated Tebow only because I got tired if hearing about him. But once he left college I liked him. I hate all the Gators so take a pick. I can't even say which Vol I disliked the most, out of all the Vols. I don't spend time hating on the Vols, just have better things to do I guess.

Carry on, see you in about 9 or 10 more posts.

Although he wasn’t nearly as successful as some of the other Gator QBs, Doug Johnson always rubbed me the wrong way.

Wasn't bored or bothered. I just cruise through the ff every couple of days and skip past yours and your brother Gums stupidity most of the time. But about every 9th post I skip there's one I feel obligated to point out to the actual Tennessee fans. If I have to take one for the team by you both accusing me of stalking you, so be it. I'm not clear on the rules concerning "trolling the trolls".

Justify it however you want, but even the so called "Nega Vols" chose someone other than a Vol.

I hated Tebow only because I got tired if hearing about him. But once he left college I liked him. I hate all the Gators so take a pick. I can't even say which Vol I disliked the most, out of all the Vols. I don't spend time hating on the Vols, just have better things to do I guess.

Carry on, see you in about 9 or 10 more posts.

I don’t have anything against or for Tebow. I think he was good and was part of two NC teams.

I do think you are a Tennessee “fan” but I think you hide behind that. What you actually are is a hater! Anyone one who is not pro Fulmer, who is a realist and who is not a sunshine pumper, you automatically label them a troll. Then you try to recruit others to join your little keyboard cliche. Then, if said troll has an affinity for games played against our rivals, you automatically label them a troll from that teams fan base. Perfect example is the stupid and idiotic moniker under your name about the BigOrangeAl poster. You and JP keep trying to label me a gator troll. The Florida game when Spurrior was there was a very important rivalry not just for me but my family. I am sure there are others who felt that way and others who felt that way with Bama and when they were coached by Bear Bryant.

As I mentioned earlier, you are just a “fan” as is your buddy JP. At least he had the guts to post in the thread about alumni and admit he has nothing invested in the University. As for me, I have two degrees from The University of Tennessee with one of them being a graduate degree. So does a sibling! I have a parent that also has a degree on the wall. That degree is also from The University of Tennessee!

You need to go hate on someone else!

I don’t have anything against or for Tebow. I think he was good and was part of two NC teams.

I do think you are a Tennessee “fan” but I think you hide behind that. What you actually are is a hater! Anyone one who is not pro Fulmer, who is a realist and who is not a sunshine pumper, you automatically label them a troll. Then you try to recruit others to join your little keyboard cliche. Then, if said troll has an affinity for games played against our rivals, you automatically label them a troll from that teams fan base. Perfect example is the stupid and idiotic moniker under your name about the BigOrangeAl poster. You and JP keep trying to label me a gator troll. The Florida game when Spurrior was there was a very important rivalry not just for me but my family. I am sure there are others who felt that way and others who felt that way with Bama and when they were coached by Bear Bryant.

As I mentioned earlier, you are just a “fan” as is your buddy JP. At least he had the guts to post in the thread about alumni and admit he has nothing invested in the University. As for me, I have two degrees from The University of Tennessee with one of them being a graduate degree. So does a sibling! I have a parent that also has a degree on the wall. That degree is also from The University of Tennessee!

You need to go hate on someone else!

Of course you have nothing against Tebow. 1613510188721.gif

I stopped reading after your Phil Fulmer garbage. You obviously haven't paid attention to anything. You're a waste of time except to waste time on.

Why Freak has allowed you to troll under 7 or 8 different usernames (By your own admission) is beyond me, but also none of my business.

Of course you have nothing against Tebow. View attachment 379795

I stopped reading after your Phil Fulmer garbage. You obviously haven't paid attention to anything. You're a waste of time except to waste time on.

Why Freak has allowed you to troll under 7 or 8 different usernames (By your own admission) is beyond me, but also none of my business.

Have you counted how many times you have stated the above quote? Why do you always insist on bringing Freak or others into your harassment of me? You always think if you write loud enough then your hate of me and others will transcend to them and you will be rewarded with attention.

I am a Tennessee fan. I have an investment into the University that consists of more than hats and shirts. I do participate in Volnation because it is free.

Even though I am a fan, I don’t search out those who may not be realists or those who are sunshine pumpers or Fulmerites to attack and harass them. I don’t even go after or search out those who do not have a financial investment in the University whether it’s in the form of tuition or donations.

There may very well be trolls on here from other schools. I honestly would not doubt that. It would be easy to do. However, Freak and the other mods see where the IP addresses are located and mine is not in the state of Florida. So, that theory of yours is out.

Do you see where I am coming from old friend? Just because being a fan is different than your idea doesn't mean that they are not fans.

VN Store

Back