Most DISLIKED college football player ?

I’m sure Spencer Rattler is the most hated in Tn right now 😂
Not as much as the USCjr fans will be when he plays like he did against Florida when they play Clemson. He’s set a standards for their fans he can never repeat

I don’t like Bennett. He really doesn’t do a lot he simply has a great team around him. However every time he does anything he runs around like he’s the best thing on earth pointing at everyone and acting like some kid on Vandy who just won their first game.

Can’t stand him.

Tanneyhill after the 92 South Carolina game. Enjoyed the vols beating him badly in the subsequent years

I was there and it sucked. His feigning hitting em out of the park was annoying as hell. Mose Phillips run that day is still one of the very best I’ve ever seen though. They were filming the movie The Program that day.

Reactions: GordonC and ENGRVOL
Christian Peter. Four convictions. Sexual battery. Public urination. Grabbed a woman by the throat. A terror on the field, but just an awful person.
I remember the name, couldn't remember what he looked like. Honestly still wish I didn't, for what it's worth.

Looks like he was one of those classy Nebraska players like Lawrence Phillips that Tom Osborne protected during his coaching career in Lincoln.

Tebow was the most sanctimonious, full of himself, irritating player I have witnessed. Most fans across the nation just loved him because of the religious vibe and his being on those really good gator teams. TV could not get enough of him, it was a constant barrage of Tebow promoting every Saturday. I've never been more irritated by an individual player....I always thought some of his schtick was just part of an image he created.

This. And he’s shown since that he craves attention. Most great college players who are NFL busts fade out of the spotlight. He just can’t stay away and the media gives it to him.

He’s the worst. By far.

Reactions: tbh
The guy on the Kentucky team a few years back with a mullet.. y’all know who I’m talking about? He really bugged me lol.. and all of Georgia’s quarterbacks since 2007 have all reminded me of Ted Bundy

I don’t like Bennett. He really doesn’t do a lot he simply has a great team around him. However every time he does anything he runs around like he’s the best thing on earth pointing at everyone and acting like some kid on Vandy who just won their first game.

Can’t stand him.
I’m with you there, he is irritating

Reactions: JoAllan

VN Store

Back