Most DISLIKED college football player ?

Tebow was the most sanctimonious, full of himself, irritating player I have witnessed. Most fans across the nation just loved him because of the religious vibe and his being on those really good gator teams. TV could not get enough of him, it was a constant barrage of Tebow promoting every Saturday. I've never been more irritated by an individual player....I always thought some of his schtick was just part of an image he created.
Nah dude. He’s for real.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
This. And he’s shown since that he craves attention. Most great college players who are NFL busts fade out of the spotlight. He just can’t stay away and the media gives it to him.

He’s the worst. By far.

Indeed...and he has a tendency to talk like Glenn from "Talladega Nights".

Reactions: UTFanHades
To me, it's almost as much fun rooting against someone.

What college football player have you disliked the most in your lifetime.

Mine: Danny Wuerffel

1996FSU_UF-768x1024.jpg
Matt Stinkbomb…i mean stinchcomb

Reactions: vols40
I dont like Tebow today. I know he is religious and all but he appears to be very self-centered guy. And he brings nothing to the SEC tv shows he's on.

Steve Taneyhill Gamecock QB from ‘91 to 95’ I think. “A typical” “Mulletboy” Redneck !!

If you want to lump up a group? Anyone who speaks favorably or tries to support the targeting rule.

Jeremy Banks 💯, easily! Selfish POS ruined an entire football team’s chance at playoffs and magical season! Case closed!!

Probably gonna catch some flack for this since he played for Tennessee, but Colton Jumper is my least favorite Tennessee player of all time. He had no business starting for any SEC team especially Tennessee. He stayed here for what seemed like a decade which made it worse. Plus I remember the rumor that his dad was a big donor which is why he was big playing time. Not sure there was any truth to it, but it made me dislike him more lol.

Second most disliked Tennessee players were the Sullins bros. Watching those stumpy little turds get pushed around all game, every game was tough.

Probably gonna catch some flack for this since he played for Tennessee, but Colton Jumper is my least favorite Tennessee player of all time. He had no business starting for any SEC team especially Tennessee. He stayed here for what seemed like a decade which made it worse. Plus I remember the rumor that his dad was a big donor which is why he was big playing time. Not sure there was any truth to it, but it made me dislike him more lol.

Second most disliked Tennessee players were the Sullins bros. Watching those stumpy little turds get pushed around all game, every game was tough.

Colton Jumper was ALL VOL. Same with the Sullins. A zillion choices of external candidates and you go in-house.

Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back