Most DISLIKED college football player ?

Gillaspia from Texas A&M. Dude put the crown of his helmet into Evan Berry's face and knocked him out...and did not get ejected. Then Warrior clocked his A$$ and got ejected for targeting. I'll never forget that punk waving bye to Warrior on his way off the field. Still makes me mad.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1625689142349.jpg
    FB_IMG_1625689142349.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 16
No it wasn't.

He had been volunteering in 3rd world and helping people long before cameras documented it.

He even comforted and prayed for a man who was having a heart attack on an airplane with no way to get emergency help. Just tried to calm him down so he wouldn't die in a panic 💔.

How could anyone hate on someone like that? Seriously, you can't separate what's real and what's not??

Plenty of people to hate. Tommy Frazier. Ahman Green. Alex Brown (UF). Tebow shouldn't even be in the realm of it.

I agree. For me, the most disgusting player was "The BOZ" from Oklahoma. Greatly overrated. Always remember when Bo Jackson carried him into the end zone. :cool:

Reactions: LittleVol
Chris’s Simms had narrowed his choices to Penn State and Tennessee before giving the Volunteers a verbal commitment on Dec. 15, 1998.
At a news conference at his high school that day, he said, 'I'm proud to be a Volunteer. It's a good place for me. I'm a big fan of coach (Phillip) Fulmer. I'm 100 percent sure (about Tennessee). I gave them my word.'

Jan. 26, 1999-- Chris Simms, considered the best high school quarterback in the country has changed his mind about his choice of colleges. After making a verbal commitment to national champion Tennessee, Simms said late Monday that he will go to Texas instead.

And this my friends was where the downfall of Tennessee football started.

Tebow was the most sanctimonious, full of himself, irritating player I have witnessed. Most fans across the nation just loved him because of the religious vibe and his being on those really good gator teams. TV could not get enough of him, it was a constant barrage of Tebow promoting every Saturday. I've never been more irritated by an individual player....I always thought some of his schtick was just part of an image he created.
I think he was one of the most sincere, genuine kids I’ve ever seen. I never liked the Gators, but he has my respect, for sure.

John Parker Wilson could be the greatest guy on the planet for all I know, but his face and that stupid haircut made me want to punch him.

Reactions: WiscVol
Interesting, as Wuerffel was probably the sweetest, quietest, most docile Gator QB of all time. As Spurrier referred to him, a “New Testament turn the other cheek” kind of guy. And he has spent a lifetime helping disadvantaged kids since his playing days.

There are better Gators to hate.
Did you play?

Reactions: Doberman and Jaws
That defensive player from UGA that lost about a 100 pounds once he became an announcer and he remains a UGA homer no matter what show he is on. Seems like he and David Green were roommates or something. All world guy played about 2 years in the NFL and out with an injury. Eff him.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
That defensive player from UGA that lost about a 100 pounds once he became an announcer and he remains a UGA homer no matter what show he is on. Seems like he and David Green were roommates or something. All world guy played about 2 years in the NFL and out with an injury. Eff him.
David Pollack

Yet he was 1000% correct about Pruitt....

VN Store

Back