Michigan job?

I think the Stoops thing has diminished over time. It was obviously a bad move by Stoops to fire Josh looking back. Big Game Bob helped out when Riley ran off, and I’m sure Castiglione would value his input if Venables crashes out. But some hardcore fans didn’t like Heupel’s offense at the time, after getting blown out by Baylor two consecutive years when they were in the national title hunt. And also, Heupel was perceived as a lazy recruiter. A bigger concern I think is OU’s recent experience with Riley— all offense and no defense in big games like getting blown out by UGA in the CFP. But if Heupel keeps us in the national conversation, defense keeps improving, and he keeps landing top-10 classes, I could see OU Regents putting a 10/10 contract in front of Josh in about two or three years. Venebles has a 8/8 deal now. OU’s big concern is not becoming the next Nebraska, and that’s why they got together with Texas in this package deal to the SEC because of A&M’s success. Venebles might be their Jeremy Pruitt, his seat will be warm going into next year after the 49-0 loss to Texas this year. Tenn will have to ante up Sooner or later to keep Josh more than four years. 😊

Back to the subject, do you believe CJH and Stoops on talking terms or not? I have heard, but not seen documented evidence, that they are not. If not will OU cut Stoops out of the loop to placate CJH.

A-Z Sports is reporting tweets made that suggest Michigan would come after Josh Heupel if Jim Harbaugh moves on to an NFL job. I fully would expect any AD worth his or her salt to come after Josh Heupel. I don't think this means anything less than CJH's next raise may come sooner than later!

A-Z Sports is reporting tweets made that suggest Michigan would come after Josh Heupel if Jim Harbaugh moves on to an NFL job. I fully would expect any AD worth his or her salt to come after Josh Heupel. I don't think this means anything less than CJH's next raise may come sooner than later!

Farrell is a MORAN!

100% click bait. Stirring the pot.

Reactions: Godfatha
have y'all ever BEEN to Anne Arbor??!!

121413-snow-cs-4jpg-06cbd6173fefafd7.jpg

4204918381_47a8573386_b.jpg

EVEN @$10M/year it AIN'T worth it!!!!

This is a random guy on the internet pulling stuff out of his posterior to fill space on a website, not any sort of inside information.

"Here are the top five guys I’d target to replace him. Note: This doesn’t mean these guy would leave, so relax."

Wayne Rogers was a lot better than Mike Farrell anyway.

Why would anyone voluntarily go from the major league back to AAA ball of their own choosing?

Leave the B10 be. Coaches and players too scared for the SEC.

I will only be worried if Danny White goes to Michigan
I remember the initial backlash when his steep buyout was discussed and how we made him the highest paid AD in the SEC with a 5% raise every year. All that after paying $2.5 million to pry him away from UCF. I’m not worried.

He'll use this to negotiate a raise if anything. Hell he should be getting one anyway for our best record since 2001.

Who’s CJH’s agent . This is where he will earn his money , they couldn’t ask for a much better position to be in . If he can’t make Josh one of the SEC’s highest paid coach’s now then he should find another one to represent him .

Michigan probably just promotes from within at this point. Guessing Josh Gattis.

Mike Farrell opened this can of worms this week when talking about potential replacements. He listed Heupel as one of 10 replacements, and in his little paragraph explanation, said that Michigan is a better job, and that anyone without orange colored glasses knows it is. Mike Farrell is clearly not that bright.

$.

Danny White, where are you?

The longer this goes without Heupel getting a raise the more concerned I get. This can’t be a good sign. Hell Vandy could offer the man more money tomorrow. 2 weeks ago I had complete confidence White would get it handled. Now I’m starting to question. Is he trying to wait another year? This doesn’t look good in my opinion. Maybe it’s just my bvs resurfacing 🙄

VN Store

Back