Marxist Black Lives Matter

That sucks!
There are always going to be mistakes made in law-enforcement and in healthcare and in trials. That does not mean that warrants are not necessary. I have no problem if no knock warrants are totally outlawed.
But until they are, they will continue to be used.
I am heavily armed in my home but, I guarantee you this, if someone comes into my house I’m going to know who it is before I start shooting.
You see a man with a gun in your house, you gonna ask him who he is first? I doubt he affords you the same courtesy.

Reactions: AM64
Our system is all kinds of screwed up. As it so happens, those that make the laws, and those that enforce the laws, somehow seem to get held to a lower standard than the citizens laws are supposed to protect. We allow them to skate. I've always been of the opinion they should be held to a higher standard than the common citizen. They're supposed to be the examples, and when you allow them to violate the law and skirt punishment, you send the wrong message to society. No one should be above the law. Such a common phrase, but we see all the time, some people are above the law.

Reactions: McDad and AM64
I'll just add my unsolicited thoughts here. I can see a scenario where a no knock warrant might be needed. But those situations are so few and far between I don't think local law enforcement should need to because they are so problematic. It's bad policy that can go south so easily the negatives outweigh and positives.

In this case better to stake out and make a felony traffic stop when the targets leave, safer for everyone IMO.

Our system is all kinds of screwed up. As it so happens, those that make the laws, and those that enforce the laws, somehow seem to get held to a lower standard than the citizens laws are supposed to protect. We allow them to skate. I've always been of the opinion they should be held to a higher standard than the common citizen. They're supposed to be the examples, and when you allow them to violate the law and skirt punishment, you send the wrong message to society. No one should be above the law. Such a common phrase, but we see all the time, some people are above the law.
Those that enforce the laws are put in a very bad position with no knocks. It's the law makers who have zero accountability.

Yeah, I particularly like the bit about "ignorance of the law is no excuse" considering only lawyers have libraries holding volumes of laws. Not just the ones the legislators conjure up, but the ones the courts themselves make when they turn in a decision. Obviously there are a few things we know not to do, but the list of those we don't even know exist is endless.

Maybe, but they could mitigate the situation with common sense.
Common sense decisions in a safe place are easy. Get put in a situation where the likely target of the warrant is shooting at you or your fellow officers and the paradigm shifts.

Hindsight is 20/20 the officers were put in a horrible position as was Taylor. The person responsible for the policy should never serve or hold office again and be responsible for a significant portion of the settlement paid to her family.

Maybe, but they could mitigate the situation with common sense.

9/11 changes militarizing police forces eliminated common sense. The challenge will be somehow moving away from the them vs us mentality to the concept of civil law once again.

Common sense decisions in a safe place are easy. Get put in a situation where the likely target of the warrant is shooting at you or your fellow officers and the paradigm shifts.

Hindsight is 20/20 the officers were put in a horrible position as was Taylor. The person responsible for the policy should never serve or hold office again and be responsible for a significant portion of the settlement paid to her family.
Common sense tells me if I'm about to bust into somebody's house in the middle of the night, police or not, the occupants are going to react, and I need to be prepared. According to the report, the BF fired one shot. The 3 detectives serving the warrant combined for over 20. They could have thought out and executed better.

I was with my black friend the other day, and we went out to eat with a bunch of us.
He said, “how can Black Lives Matter, when you’re white? Your life matters to.
I said, “how can Black Lives Matter when I’m white and you’re black?
We also had an Mexican girl in our group, “she said Biden stinks.”

Rep. Cori Bush Praises BLM Activist Who Reportedly Wished Death to Police

GettyImages-1231670467-640x480.png

Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) praised the Black Lives Matter (BLM) activist who reportedly called for “death” for police officers in 2014 during a speech on the House floor Thursday.

Rep. Cori Bush Praises BLM Activist Who Wished Death to Police

Prominent UK Black Lives Matter activist Shot in Head had received 'numerous death threats': party

The prominent UK Black Lives Matter activist who is in critical condition after she was shot in the head on Sunday had previously received "numerous death threats," according to the group with which she worked.

The Taking the Initiative Party said Sasha Johnson, who played a leading role in Black Lives Matter protests last year, was shot in the head on Sunday. She underwent surgery on Monday, the party said in a social media post.

Prominent UK Black Lives Matter activist shot in head had received 'numerous death threats': party

Prominent UK Black Lives Matter activist Shot in Head had received 'numerous death threats': party

The prominent UK Black Lives Matter activist who is in critical condition after she was shot in the head on Sunday had previously received "numerous death threats," according to the group with which she worked.

The Taking the Initiative Party said Sasha Johnson, who played a leading role in Black Lives Matter protests last year, was shot in the head on Sunday. She underwent surgery on Monday, the party said in a social media post.

Prominent UK Black Lives Matter activist shot in head had received 'numerous death threats': party
What does the fact that they aren't talking about the shooter almost at all tell you?

Who is Sasha Johnson? BLM activist critical after shooting had helped organise protests

"He said detectives are making “good progress” in hunting the attackers but they need help from the public.

It is “crucial” that anyone who saw anything suspicious in the Consort Road area in the early hours of Sunday or who has heard information since then get in touch.

Tele added: “This incident will have shocked those in the local community and further afield.

“I would ask people to avoid speculating as to the motive or the circumstances behind it.” "

There should be no investigation. Defund the investigation.

I read a story earlier and a friend of hers said she wasn't the intended target, that another gang was there and did the shooting. The comment about another gang doing the shooting got my attention.
So who they thinkin? The Peaky Blinders?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back