Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Chattanooga's mayor just made "shelter in place" mandatory. There is nothing different in this order other than they are planning to enforce it.

So when all the fools saw what the mayor was doing, guess what they did? They all ran out the the grocery stores to stock up. So now we have the opposite of social distancing. I swear this City is an idiot magnet.
I would like to know what they will do to those who refuse their orders

Chattanooga's mayor just made "shelter in place" mandatory. There is nothing different in this order other than they are planning to enforce it.

So when all the fools saw what the mayor was doing, guess what they did? They all ran out the the grocery stores to stock up. So now we have the opposite of social distancing. I swear this City is an idiot magnet.
Nothing, nothing, changed. You can even still get takeout from restaurants and of course grocery stores/pharmacies/liquor stores are still open. Crazy.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Let me introduce you to the 5th amendment of the US Constitution

“Nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.”
But you wouldn’t mind if they were just seized without compensation, would you?

uneducated voters will kill the US long before any virus. Guns, God, and STATES RIGHT will get you a vote in the south.

Three of the things this country was founded on is going to kill us.

I do agree about the uneducated voters being a problem, that's why it's so puzzling to me that the left wants to make it easier to vote.

You along with all the other dems are real pos. Using this for political purposes. If greedy Hillary would have won I would have long got past it and supported the US.
political purposes? This highlights how inept some leaders are....both parties put party over country in some cases. Voting for Kemp and donald were huge mistakes. They are not equipped to handle situations like this. If we are POS, what are you to continue to defend him?

It's crooked Hillary, get the nick name right....she's off living her best life. Waiting on that DOJ investigation that is coming any day now...Barr is right on it after he finishes his donuts.

Three of the things this country was founded on is going to kill us.

I do agree about the uneducated voters being a problem, that's why it's so puzzling to me that the left wants to make it easier to vote.
Because they'll vote for them.

Believe me, if these folks disproportionately impacted by voter ID laws were thought to lean right, it'd be Republicans against voter ID and Democrats being for it.

political purposes? This highlights how inept some leaders are....both parties put party over country in some cases. Voting for Kemp and donald were huge mistakes. They are not equipped to handle situations like this. If we are POS, what are you to continue to defend him?

Yet a woman over $200k in debt was equipped to be governor of GA and one that was a complete failure as SOS was equipped to be POTUS?

Reactions: allvol123
did you read the article? What does their health have to do about early testing? They also have Universal Healthcare....so there is that...
I'm just saying that there are other factors at play besides "testing".
Also, the Europeans can afford to have a Universal Healthcare system since there aren't as many people relying on it (i.e. they're healthier). Over here, we have a disproportionate amount of obesity, heart disease, and cancer compared to across the pond.

Because they'll vote for them.

Believe me, if these folks disproportionately impacted by voter ID laws were thought to lean right, it'd be Republicans against voter ID and Democrats being for it.

More restrictions on voting comes from the Republicans, not because of voter fraud, but because the fewer eligible people that vote, the more it favors them. The have been notorious for reducing the polling places in blue areas and reducing early voting.

These things will never be enough to change the tides, they will be forced to do more aggressive redistricting just to keep a foothold in the states.

I’m sure you’ll take the Saudi’s side. They always tell the truth

Apparently the Saudi's and Russia both say he's lying... but play the underdog if you like. Ignore it ever happened, if that helps.

Could have been a misunderstanding, but Trump is on a push to change the subject away from CV-19. Could be he's just trying too hard.

More restrictions on voting comes from the Republicans, not because of voter fraud, but because the fewer eligible people that vote, the more it favors them. The have been notorious for reducing the polling places in blue areas and reducing early voting.

These things will never be enough to change the tides, they will be forced to do more aggressive redistricting just to keep a foothold in the states.
Perhaps, but to be fair you've also got to admit that voter fraud helps Democrats.

VN Store

Back