Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

titansvolsfaninga

Mar a lago is like trumps second home not unlike other presidents with Camp David, Kennebunkport, or the Bush’s Ranch. Get over the fact that it cost money to move and protect the President. The thought that he is taking time off to make a profit is ridiculous. He’s already got all the money he or his family would ever need. Good grief
but the secret service is paying $650/night to stay there....

You assume he's rich....nothing about him screams wealthy. He is a poor persons idea of a rich man.

volfanjustin

Sandman 423

toting the rock
Chattanooga's mayor just made "shelter in place" mandatory. There is nothing different in this order other than they are planning to enforce it.

So when all the fools saw what the mayor was doing, guess what they did? They all ran out the the grocery stores to stock up. So now we have the opposite of social distancing. I swear this City is an idiot magnet.

FLVOL_79

My insider > Your insider

volfanjustin

awwww....justin you would miss me....you wouldn't have anyone to tell you to STFU.
I am still waiting on you to go into an ICU and take a deep breath....own us libs.
I'm 38 and healthy, I am not worried. I was still going every where I could until our worthless Governor shut them all down

VN Store

Sponsors