Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

So, you are just infatuated... go on... nobodies watchin.
Yeah! Its like watching a car wreck, or a police body cam of a shooting, or Joe Biden trying to talk on TV. Its a terrible thing and horrible but you can't look away from it!

BS... and naive as all living hell.
Maybe, but it all seems way too convenient. I think she was a horrible appointment, but you can find tons of examples of people selling stock in the past 60 days. It's not as if she has an E-Trade account and she dumped stock through her cell phone right after the meeting.

You can't violate The Stock Act any more than she did. Once again, the timing here matters. She or someone acting on her behalf, traded on non-public information which she had obtained through her duty as a United States Senator. The timing is too much of a coincidence here... and yes, DuPont had not been performing well.

You haven't answered any questions to support your argument.
Let's start here: what non-public information was traded on?

looters got guns too ya know
Very true but I wouldn't want to EFF with the NYPDs or Chicago PDs of the world right now. It would also be difficult to blend in or evade police with streets essentially empty in the larger Metro areas.

Maybe, but it all seems way too convenient. I think she was a horrible appointment, but you can find tons of examples of people selling stock in the past 60 days. It's not as if she has an E-Trade account and she dumped stock through her cell phone right after the meeting.
I didn't know she was appointed by a crook and cheat. Go on.

I will say this... I don't think that what she did is as bad as Richard Burr, who was downplaying the threat of the coronavirus in public, while simultaneously dumping stock in hotels and airlines and confiding in some buddies at a club. That will be hard to explain and he has admitted that he made the trades himself.

Reactions: McDad
The ability of those in politics to time the markets perfectly is other-worldly. Even first ladies from Arkansas who didn't grow up on a cattle farm make bank in cattle futures.

Very true but I wouldn't want to EFF with the NYPDs or Chicago PDs of the world right now. It would also be difficult to blend in or evade police with streets essentially empty in the larger Metro areas.

looters arent exactly smart either

Wouldn't you just love to see a conversation between Biden and Pelosi? Neither one of them can put together a cohesive sentence much less a thought that makes sense.

I've seen both of them give interviews in the last day or so... hardly a stutter between them, but if so, it'll end up in a few second clip... Trump on the otherhand... still the same babbling word soup. but you might find a few second clip where he doesn't sound like an idiot.

VN Store

Back