Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

F him. let's get out and protest this in the streets. Let's all meet at the Waffle House and go from there.
He is not my Governer so I really don't care. I was just answering Justin'd question. Also, meeting at the Waffle House is a great idea.

Reactions: Mick
Voter fraud helps both sides, but to say it's mostly Democrats is conjecture. There are lots of accusations, but actual confirmed cases seem to trend toward Republicans.
Organized voter fraud has historically occurred in larger urban areas that have political machines. That is almost exclusively Democrats.

This absolutely infuriates me. Get out of my ****ing phone!!!
"In his statement, Lee said his administration analyzed cell phone data and traffic patterns to reach the conclusion such a mandate was necessary. The administration said data indicated while there was a steep drop off in vehicle movement between March 13 and March 29, recently, travel has trended upward."

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
"In his statement, Lee said his administration analyzed cell phone data and traffic patterns to reach the conclusion such a mandate was necessary. The administration said data indicated while there was a steep drop off in vehicle movement between March 13 and March 29, recently, travel has trended upward."
I had shared articles earlier in this thread about how the government was going to collect cellphone data to track movements. Sickening ... absolutely sickening.

But it's all ok though because the government knows best.

Organized voter fraud has historically occurred in larger urban areas that have political machines. That is almost exclusively Democrats.

Well, I suggest posting in the voter fraud thread, if you haven't already, but when you say historically, do you mean confirmed or just the accusations? What's happening now in primarily Republican states, is the purging of voter rolls while increasing the burden to reregister. Sure, some will say it's just to ensure the integrity, but it actually just makes it harder to vote, and more often targets the areas that they would rather the turnout be low. It's unAmerican if you ask me.

Where is the ACLU when we need them?

A very astute concern, and I certainly understand my transmission rate output is not the actual rate, but a transmission rate distorted by a testing lag rate.

However, if that rate falls from 1.45 to 1.25, as an example, during the same period when we conducted more tests, then I know it is because the actual transmission rate is falling rapidly and causing downward pressure on that number to offset the upward pressure of new testing.

It is small comfort, but it tells me things aren't going quite as badly as is being reported and that our actions are having an effect.
can I throw another variable at you? Imagine people being tested who disease process is clearly known to be the reason they are in the hospital and not covid related at all? 2/10 should not have been tested in my icu. 20% could really skew some models.

But that doesn't fit the narrative from Trump and Fox News that it's China's fault for not being forthcoming with the seriousness of the issue.
Germany knew and acted quickly while Trump gambled that it would magically disappear in April!
Which is odd because their (Germany) cases per million is roughly 1000 where the US is about 700.

Reactions: Sea Ray

VN Store

Back