Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Oh... so you are responding to a conversation from yesterday, that has nothing to do with today...

May I point out that you are deflecting by changing the subject of the person, completely... Smooth transition from Nancy to Diane.

Go on....

I'm not talking about Diane. I'm talking about Pelosi. I was unaware that because you said it yesterday, it has no bearing on today. Do your beliefs shift from day to day? I'll keep that in mind.

F*** em, how about pulling together to help solve the mess we currently have on our hands. No matter who wins the WH in 2020 the day Nancy POS is gone will be a day to celebrate.
You assume her replacement will be any better. If she's replaced with Adam Schiff, explain to me why I should celebrate...

I'm not talking about Diane. I'm talking about Pelosi. I was unaware that because you said it yesterday, it has no bearing on today. Do your beliefs shift from day to day? I'll keep that in mind.

OK, Weezer... do a little dance and give yourself a thumbs up in the mirror.

This might be hyper bowl, Lee.
They did everything to prop up the market without bringing manufacturing back. The market should have never reached the records it did to try to stave off the inevitable. It looked nice on paper though for awhile.

OK, Weezer... do a little dance and give yourself a thumbs up in the mirror.
That's some Wonder Woman level of deflection.

tenor.gif

FDA loosens restrictions on Gay Men donating blood amid pandemic

The federal government is loosening restrictions on blood donations from gay and bisexual men in light of a blood shortage brought on by the coronavirus pandemic.

In revised guidelines published Thursday, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recommended a three-month deferral for men who have sex with men. The previous policy was a full year ban.

The new guidelines will remain in place throughout the pandemic and will be updated to incorporate public comment within 60 days of the emergency being lifted.

The agency has been facing pressure from Democratic lawmakers and activist groups to change its donation policy.

FDA loosens restrictions on gay men donating blood amid pandemic

It's not clear cut at all. If Loeffler's trades are done via 3rd party account manager as she's stated, she's informed after the trades, and the trades are done without communication with the manager(s), she's in the clear, period.

Vigilantes may want to stick to cattle rustlers.
The timing of the purchase of $206,774 worth of stock in chemical giant DuPont de Nemours in four transactions in late February and early March, which was just after she had attended a private, Senate meeting on the Coronavirus in China, does make it clear that either she or someone working on her behalf was acting upon non-public information that she had received from her duty as a United States Senator. Her choice of what to dump and what to buy, could only have been influenced by knowledge obtained from this meeting. DuPont had performed poorly on Wall Street lately, but the company is a major supplier of personal protective gear, which is obviously now in high demand... and she knew would be in high demand following the Senate meeting. Her denials of having no involvement in these transactions are not credible.

She has violated the living hell out of the Stock Act.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back