Knoxville Restaurants

Newt rage comin

Pretty sure that is sarcasm...I went to Cracker Barrel with my dad once and had the worst catfish I have ever had in my life and that is saying something. It was more like cornbread dipped in catfish grease.

Yet another update on Puleos at Cedar Bluff...it will not be returning.

They are changing it to a Nama.

Old post I know, but I'm so glad that place is closing down. I've only eaten at Puleo's Grille twice, both times at that cedar bluff location. Both time, absolutely disgusting food. The service was awful. Beyond sub-par dining experiences.

Nama however is fantastic. Glad to see they're opening another location.

Just a fun idea, can anyone come up with an idea that would succeed at the “cursed” Lovell rd spot? Serious and sarcastic opines welcome. It’s funny now because all the letters are starting to fall off the marquee on the road for Bourbon Bird. I’m tempted to go spell random things.

Sweet Ps are good as well if you liked smoked wings. Roosters used to have a decent wing but I haven’t been there in years so I can’t speak for them

BKW was very good but I want to try a different sauce. I had the spicy garlic and i didn’t like it but the dry rub was good. I also had a jalapeño chicken wrap that was tasty. I hope they franchise one closer to downtown, that’s a hell of a drive from east Knoxville

BKW was very good but I want to try a different sauce. I had the spicy garlic and i didn’t like it but the dry rub was good. I also had a jalapeño chicken wrap that was tasty. I hope they franchise one closer to downtown, that’s a hell of a drive from east Knoxville

They didn't have anything very hot for a while, but the fire sauces were a nice addition. The XXX smokin fire is legit. Fiery Cayenne is good too, and the fire ranch is great for the chips.

Has anybody ate at Wild Eggs? I've thought about stopping when a couple mornings when I get off work but never have.

:insert completely unhelpful response:

No, but apparently Maple Street Biscuit Company is some good eating.

Just a fun idea, can anyone come up with an idea that would succeed at the “cursed” Lovell rd spot? Serious and sarcastic opines welcome. It’s funny now because all the letters are starting to fall off the marquee on the road for Bourbon Bird. I’m tempted to go spell random things.

Anything by Mike Chase would probably survive there.

You could probably drop another Aubrey's there and it'd survive.

A good Irish Pub would be nice to have there. Not that BS over priced crap that was Irish Times.

Has anybody ate at Wild Eggs? I've thought about stopping when a couple mornings when I get off work but never have.

I have at the one in Lex. Was good. I was at the one at Western Plaza a few weeks ago and it was a 30 minute wait so we left. They had about 10 empty tables between the patio and the area near the bar.

The onion rings at Applebee's aren't bad, actually. Not that I would ever encourage anyone to visit an Applebee's.

I really like the rings at Farm Burger should they ever make it into the Knoxville market.

Applebee’s is dog food

VN Store

Back