Knoxville Restaurants

Wasn't a huge fan of their pizza, but my wife loved the Reuben. Both salads were good.

The pizza and salad was their lunch special.

I heard K-Town Tavern makes a really good pizza. I haven't tried one myself though.

I heard K-Town Tavern makes a really good pizza. I haven't tried one myself though.

BXC15MR.gif

Brunch at Chesapeake's West was very good today. I look forward to a date-night there (on a Thursday, of course).

Brunch at Chesapeake's West was very good today. I look forward to a date-night there (on a Thursday, of course).

We've been there 3 times already. Got a bad bottle of white wine the last trip but that was ultimately on us. The server offered to trade it out but someone in the party decided to speak up and tell the server to "just leave it, it'll open up".

Thoughts?

Also, we had intended to stop somewhere between the Nashville airport and Clarksville but the traffic was horrible so we went ahead to Clarksville. Since we were there I wanted to show my wife around a little and see what they've done to the downtown area. We saw the Blackhorse and dropped in. Interesting building that it's in.

I used to go to Bullfeathers with a couple friends. We went for drinks and karaoke. The smoke is just horrible. It's like how the bowling alley used to be. You'd have to get a shower when you got home to wash off the smoke.

Anyone tried Fiesta Garibaldi on Kingston Pike next to Tire Barn? I think they just opened a few days ago.

Tried out Elkmont Exchange.
Great facility. Menu is limited and very basic.
However, had I known it was a charcuterie I would have gotten that plate. I will say the French dip was some of the tastiest I've had.

The beer flight was impressive and they claim to brew all their own beers.

VN Store

Back