Knoxville Restaurants

My dish at Seasons Friday night was the best I've ever had there. It was a nightly special: crusted Sea bass with wasabi potatoes, bok choy, some kind of red pepper puree, and a nice drizzle of a soy reduction. As good a meal as I've had in Knoxville.

My dish at Seasons Friday night was the best I've ever had there. It was a nightly special: crusted Sea bass with wasabi potatoes, bok choy, some kind of red pepper puree, and a nice drizzle of a soy reduction. As good a meal as I've had in Knoxville.
I’ve still yet to eat there. Kicking myself for never going while I still worked that way.

Several are closing now. Most that stay open are offering to go services and will close the dining rooms. I’m going to try and support them with take out. May not mean a hill of beans in the end.

Reactions: davethevol
If you live East I know the lunch house needs some patronage. Went by for take out today. Owner said business has slowed and they aren’t open on Saturdays. Heads up, cash only. I’m picking up lunch there this week since I’m off

Latest recommendations for a nice meal in the Knoxville area? I’ve typically done Lonesome Dove when in town, but my parents are worried about recent reviews they’ve seen.

Latest recommendations for a nice meal in the Knoxville area? I’ve typically done Lonesome Dove when in town, but my parents are worried about recent reviews they’ve seen.
Vida and Kefi are excellent newer choices if you would like to try something different. JC Holdway, Emilia, and Oliver Royale are fantastic. Out west, I really like the Chesapeake's on Parkside.

Vida and Kefi are excellent newer choices if you would like to try something different. JC Holdway, Emilia, and Oliver Royale are fantastic. Out west, I really like the Chesapeake's on Parkside.

My partner and I are moving back to Knoxville over the summer and Chesapeake's is high on my list for a first visit.

Seasons is our go-to for date night.
I have eaten at Emilia twice and walked away disappointed both times. The best thing I've had there is the grilled romaine, which frankly I can make at home.
Landing House in the Island Home area is really good if you like Asian food.
Still love Taste of Thai.

Seasons is our go-to for date night.
I have eaten at Emilia twice and walked away disappointed both times. The best thing I've had there is the grilled romaine, which frankly I can make at home.
Landing House in the Island Home area is really good if you like Asian food.
Still love Taste of Thai.
Seasons is one of our go-tos as well. Great food, reasonable prices, and it's right down the road. The owner is a good dude.

Sucks about Emilia. I've had several nice experiences there.

VN Store

Back