Knoxville Restaurants

There is a pork porterhouse dish at Not Watson's that has become one of my favorite go to's. Probably the only thing that keeps me going back there because the prices are a little absurd.

Sorry, but Central Flats and Taps sucks. Went there for a Christmas Party. Horribly disappointed. I really haven’t found many places that have what I’d call excellent food. Few and far between. Especially for Mexican (none) and Thai (only 1).
Wow, have you tried Lonesome dove? 919? Kefi (sp)? As for CFT I’ve never had a bad meal there. It’s not 5 star dining but pub grub. Mexican here is ok, not the best, la parrida in turkey creek is good.

??
Conners is fine but it’s not far from asking if someone has been to Calhouns.
That's absurd. Calhoun's is average-at-best generic BBQ. Conner's is consistently very good, with some great daily steak and seafood special cuts, if you bring your wallet. Their prime rib is always fantastic. Nice atmosphere, good sides, too.

Honestly, it probably gets overlooked by some due to its location in Turkey Creek, but it's top-10 in Knoxville for a nice dinner.

That's absurd. Calhoun's is average-at-best generic BBQ. Conner's is consistently very good, with some great daily steak and seafood special cuts, if you bring your wallet. Their prime rib is always fantastic. Nice atmosphere, good sides, too.

Honestly, it probably gets overlooked by some due to its location in Turkey Creek, but it's top-10 in Knoxville for a nice dinner.
Agree 100%

Lol, make to sure to report back today. This escalated quickly!

Was definitely in the top 3 meals I've had in the area, up there with Foothills Milling, Lonesome Dove, Caramella...wife had the lobster I had a 9 oz filet with a boursin topper. Delish. Definitely will return. Calhouns comparison is stupid.

VN Store

Back