Knoxville Restaurants

We hit Sweet P's before the parade Friday night. Other than being downtown, pretty good joint

Haha! Seriously, it is so good. Their brisket is awesome, love the sauce, love the greens n' things, and I tried the dry wings for the first time -- very nice.
Sweet Ps is always my recommendation, best bbq overall in East Tn. Not just the bbq, but sides and overall atmosphere. Downtown dive and the original sweet of are both fantastic.

Sweet Ps is always my recommendation, best bbq overall in East Tn. Not just the bbq, but sides and overall atmosphere. Downtown dive and the original sweet of are both fantastic.
I love their BBQ chicken burrito with a side of Mac and cheese

Ate a Chesapeake west last night. Pretty solid. The place does look like a car dealer from the outside but the inside is very nice. Other than being out west, pretty good joint
Downtown has always been great, we don't go enough.

Ate a Chesapeake west last night. Pretty solid. The place does look like a car dealer from the outside but the inside is very nice. Other than being out west, pretty good joint

I really do love the atmosphere at Chesapeake's west and the food is on point.

So hit Chesapeakes last night. I did enjoy the atmosphere it's a nice big place. The oysters on the half shell were very good, they had about 4 different kinds on the menu. My scallops were undercooked but better than over I guess. My wife's grouper was very good but her rice was plain and unappealing. My spinach Maria was very very good. Overall I would go back just for the oysters and a beer or cocktail. The old fashioned I drank was tasty.

So hit Chesapeakes last night. I did enjoy the atmosphere it's a nice big place. The oysters on the half shell were very good, they had about 4 different kinds on the menu. My scallops were undercooked but better than over I guess. My wife's grouper was very good but her rice was plain and unappealing. My spinach Maria was very very good. Overall I would go back just for the oysters and a beer or cocktail. The old fashioned I drank was tasty.

It's the same recipe they use at some of the other Copper Cellar restaurants.

Reactions: bignewt
Best sandwich in Knoxville: go.

My pick is the Cuban from Suttree's. I normally go there for the ramen, but the Cubano blew me away. They use Sweet P's pork. It was heartbreakingly good.

Reactions: bignewt
Best sandwich in Knoxville: go.

My pick is the Cuban from Suttree's. I normally go there for the ramen, but the Cubano blew me away. They use Sweet P's pork. It was heartbreakingly good.
In really partial to the Tuscany at Central Flats and taps but it’s a panini. The French dip at elkmont is pretty good.

Sorry, but Central Flats and Taps sucks. Went there for a Christmas Party. Horribly disappointed. I really haven’t found many places that have what I’d call excellent food. Few and far between. Especially for Mexican (none) and Thai (only 1).

Sorry, but Central Flats and Taps sucks. Went there for a Christmas Party. Horribly disappointed. I really haven’t found many places that have what I’d call excellent food. Few and far between. Especially for Mexican (none) and Thai (only 1).
if it makes you feel better, you'll never have to go there again

I'd say The Other One in Oak Ridge has some of the best sammies in the area, definitely have the variety.

Try Monterrey in North Knoxville

To each their own but I totally disagree.

VN Store

Back