Josh Dobbs (merged)

Interesting; blames BR for loses when it’s not his fault, but when his future HOFer and best player ever sucks in his chance to shine, it’s not his fault.

How did Dobbs suck? They barely let him throw. The lone INT bounced off AB's hands. Then the Steelers defense lets the Raiders score. Steelers bench Dobbs and Big Ben plays when they lose.

Dobbs was never even given a chance to shine.

Reactions: 508mikey
How did Dobbs suck? They barely let him throw. The lone INT bounced off AB's hands. Then the Steelers defense lets the Raiders score. Steelers bench Dobbs and Big Ben plays when they lose.

Wait. You mean the same defense that has allowed teams to score all season, but you blamed Big Ben. You also said the entire team would play better for Dobbs that he would make even AB better.

Dropped mic on you son.

Wait. You mean the same defense that has allowed teams to score all season, but you blamed Big Ben. You also said the entire team would play better for Dobbs that he would make even AB better.

Dropped mic on you son.

One quarter of action isn't indicative of how an entire season would go with Dobbs starting.

Over a larger sample size the team would play better. Today was just too small a time period to make any conclusion.

They actually left Dobbs in way longer than they probably wanted to give him a chance. Sure, the interception wasn't completely on him, but he had multiple drives to get something going, and he couldn't.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
INT wasn't his fault. Ball hit AB right in his hands. Defender caught it on the bounce.

Steelers went conservative when Dobbs got in which is why they lost. Commentators even mentioned it.

To be fair, most of the Steelers passes were short passes for the entire game. It would appear the game plan changed little from Ben to Dobbs.

Is this surprising to you? These are the same clowns that wasted a 3rd round pick on Rudolph.

Dobbs will succeed in spite of their incompetence.

The coaches don't draft the players. Tomlin has some input, but he doesn't make the call on who they draft.

One quarter of action isn't indicative of how an entire season would go with Dobbs starting.

Over a larger sample size the team would play better. Today was just too small a time period to make any conclusion.
You've already made your conclusion without ANY data to back it up .. just you thinking you see something that you don't know anything about. 9 attempts ending in a sub 50% completion rate and a 2.4 YPA .. but hey, at least his percentage is better than yours.

Thought Cam Sutton’s imminent HOF status was going to address the defensive concerns?

You don't gotta believe me. I just don't engage in silly behavior like that.

With that said, I do need an avatar change. Been on this one for too long.

Well then, here you go. Make the change with my compliments for being a good sport. Assuming you change it some time this evening, your bet will be paid up on 1/1/20.

Revised Diploma.jpg

You don't gotta believe me. I just don't engage in silly behavior like that.

With that said, I do need an avatar change. Been on this one for too long.
Took me a while to reply because I couldn't stop laughing .. this whole "I am better at judging talent than guys who played the game, coached the game and scouted the game for decades" is about as silly as it gets.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan

VN Store

Back