Josh Dobbs (merged)

Josh Dobbs mentality and work ethic is Kobe Bryant-esque. Always driven to improve.

Greatness lies ahead for this young man.

yes and yes.

Josh Dobbs mentality and work ethic is Kobe Bryant-esque. Always driven to improve.

Let's not get carried away.....

As a Steeler fan since 1974 at the age of 4....I hope so. I just don't see it in the rare opportunities he has had to play. I enjoy your enthusiasm for him, but...........

Remember, greatness takes time .. or someone who started this thread used to say

He also said that if Dobbs wasn't a serious MVP candidate by 2019, he'd admit Dobbs wasn't going to be an NFL legend like he said. Granted, that was about his 5th or 6th revision to his predictions concerning his man crush but looks like he may have decided to leave before he had to admit it. Because it's pretty clear Dobbs isn't going to be starting anytime soon, at least not for the Steelers.

He also said that if Dobbs wasn't a serious MVP candidate by 2019, he'd admit Dobbs wasn't going to be an NFL legend like he said. Granted, that was about his 5th or 6th revision to his predictions concerning his man crush but looks like he may have decided to leave before he had to admit it. Because it's pretty clear Dobbs isn't going to be starting anytime soon, at least not for the Steelers.
I don’t think it was his decision. 😏

I don’t think it was his decision. 😏
Really? Did he get slapped down for something? He says some ridiculous stuff but it's entertaining like reading the sports version of The Onion .. not sure I ever saw something ban worthy though but admittedly, I only see him on a few of the board threads.

Reactions: 508mikey
Really? Did he get slapped down for something? He says some ridiculous stuff but it's entertaining like reading the sports version of The Onion .. not sure I ever saw something ban worthy though but admittedly, I only see him on a few of the board threads.
If he had multiple accounts its possible, I guess

Whatever it was, it wouldn’t still be available for review.

He seems to be posting under Tennesseefan2019 now. I don't think he liked losing that avatar bet to Bamawriter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back