Josh Dobbs (merged)

He seems to be posting under Tennesseefan2019 now. I don't think he liked losing that avatar bet to Bamawriter.

Nah that's Dave. Aka Dave1967, aka Mike1967, aka PruittWillDoIt, aka about 2-3 other accounts I don't remember. But I think this one sticks, he's been pretty cool.

Reactions: TrueOrange
Really? Did he get slapped down for something? He says some ridiculous stuff but it's entertaining like reading the sports version of The Onion .. not sure I ever saw something ban worthy though but admittedly, I only see him on a few of the board threads.

It's hard to tell sometimes because I think he gets into some pretty intense throwdowns and much of it ends up getting deleted. He claimed he was banned for a while last year, so maybe something happened again and this time it was permanent. I think he's had several "timeouts" over the years so maybe he used up his last chance.

It's hard to tell sometimes because I think he gets into some pretty intense throwdowns and much of it ends up getting deleted. He claimed he was banned for a while last year, so maybe something happened again and this time it was permanent. I think he's had several "timeouts" over the years so maybe he used up his last chance.
Could be .. man, it should never get that heated .. we talkin bout sports here for crying out loud. And they ban here by IP address so good luck just changing your name or creating a new account .. won't get it done. Gotta switch your internet facing IP which is a bit different

If he got banned, then the mods must have deleted a large swath of posts. His last few posts that are still on here are all pretty innocuous.

So did D4H get banned or did he jump ship because even he is accepting that Dobbs isn't going to be the superstar he predicted by the end of 2019? Even he proclaimed if Dobbs wasn't in the conversation for NFL MVP by the end of the 2019 season that he would admit Dobbs wasn't going to be the HOFer he claimed he would be.

No. I've already said it before that if Dobbs isn't a SUPERSTAR in the NFL, I'll stop making player evaluations. PERIOD.

Cause if I miss on him, then I don't know anything. Why? Cause I've never been more confident in a prospect as I am in Dobbs.

So since you're back and all...

How's this working out for you?

I do think Dobbs could play I hope he gets a shot I wish he was a Titan

I mean I hope he gets on with another team, and probably will. But let's be honest, the chances of him ever getting above a second string QB are very slim at this point.

Jax is a train wreck. I think Josh still has an opportunity in the nfl.

If it doesn’t work out for him in the NFL, the last Former UT player I’m gonna worry about having a successful life is Josh Dobbs.

Last edited:
I ain't Ms Cleo. Those are guesses. I never said I could predict the future. Saying whether a guy has talent or not ain't guessing. That is a skill I have. Look no further than James Conner.

Ya'll were saying the same thing about him last year. I said all he needs is a chance. Le'Veon gave him that chance by holding out and James hasn't looked back.

All Dobbs needs is a chance. I have no clue when that will be. What I do know is that once he gets his shot, he will ball ot like James Conner and never look b

First of all, I only started using this methodology in 2017. So thus far you're basically talking about guys who are at most halfway through their 2nd professional season. Hardly enough time for you to claim I've had many misses. I've already admitted to a few guys I missed on. For example Kareem Hunt. There were guys I overrated like Charles Harris (Dolphins) that don't look like they'll be as good as I thought they would be. But other than for the RB position, its far too early to make grand proclamations about players like Brad Kaaya for example.

Just like ya'll said I missed on James Conner last year only to look like fools this year. Just give it time. I'm confident most of my evaluations will look as good as my RB rankings for the 2017 class.

Alvin Kamara = Superstar
James Conner = Superstar
Josh Dobbs = soon to be Superstar

You missed on Conner too.

I like Dobbs, but if you can't make the team in Jacksonville, you probably are not NFL material. Just saying....................

Lol...countdown to D4H coming back with renewing his Dobbs/Steelers predictions, and claiming he was just "off a few years".

VN Store

Back