JJ not making the 53 squad

NFL organizations are completely stupid these days. They no longer value "football players" just crap like "what's your 40 time and how high can you jump?" Lol

Receivers are dime a dozen. Sucks he didn't make it but there's so much talent out there it's hard to make a 53 man roster. He could've been 54th ya know

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
I see what you’re saying, but I’d be willing to bet that there are a lot of very fast corners who have covered Jennings who don’t want that task again. If speed was everything, we’d be watching track meets.

Jennings will not be breaking all those tackles in the NFL that he did at UT.

I see what you’re saying, but I’d be willing to bet that there are a lot of very fast corners who have covered Jennings who don’t want that task again. If speed was everything, we’d be watching track meets.

Yes....in college. How many of those that covered him are in the NFL?

Huge Vols and Niners fan, I don't get it especially after Hurd went down. We kept 4 d*mn TEs when our #1 TE is the best in the NFL....I hope we sign him to the practice squad and he develops into the Redzone guy we need!!

NFL organizations are completely stupid these days. They no longer value "football players" just crap like "what's your 40 time and how high can you jump?" Lol
Do you not think part of this is based on watching him play against nfl players?

Reactions: VolsSportsFan

Thats in college. This is the NFL. No DBs are scared of JJ. I love JJ but if most Vol fans would be honest, I believe they would say that JJs chances in the NFL are slim.

I don't get how folks are surprised a WR that runs a 4.7+ forty is going to play in the NFL. There are DL in the league that can cover that type WR.

Rice, Biletnikoff, Welker. Not saying JJ is any of them, just that speed is not everything.

Jacksonville is terrible. Organization is a circus.

The Jaguars are punting the 2020 season after trading their best defender to Minnesota for draft picks and releasing Dobbs and Fournette who quickly signed with Tampa Bay.

It will be interesting to see if former Vol assistant Doug Marrone stays on as head coach of Jacksonville after this season.

Here’s another example. Forgive my typos. Darius Hayward bay. Top pick by raiders. Blazing speed. Pick was laughed at by anyone with a brain. Raiders said his speed is why!
BUSSSSSSTTTTTTTT

would take JJ on any team I follow. And twice on sundays

Reactions: Tnman1

VN Store

Back