JJ not making the 53 squad

True but the ones here who had already pegged JJ as a quality starter or some even a future all pro are just delusional.
I disagree. I think he will eventually play. I honestly do. He has a rare skill set and in the right offense he can be a quality starter eventually.

I disagree. I think he will eventually play. I honestly do. He has a rare skill set and in the right offense he can be a quality starter eventually.
Rare skills do not get cut and signed to the practice squad. His skills at the NFL level are not rare.

Rare skills do not get cut and signed to the practice squad. His skills at the NFL level are not rare.
yes they do... there are cases of guys that went through worse to become solid players and even stars.When you have a different skillset from what the NFGL wants or thinks it wants it takes the right coach to recognize it. It's not like he would be the first of his type. As mentioned Anquan Boldin.In today's spread-out offenses with a premium on speed above all else, he would be a nightmare matchup. I have faith he will play in the NFL how much success he has is up to him and if he finds the right system.

VN Store

Back