Jeremy Banks Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome to believe whatever. I never got in trouble with the law, and no it wasn't after the first time I did it. I drank heavy and took pills for about 2 years. That was when I was 19. I'm not judging anyone else for what they do, but I haven't drank, done drugs, or even said a ciss word since that day. I'm 44 now, you're welcome to do the math, and to not believe me.
*kiss

Reactions: joevol33
All the crying because people call him a thug, but in one of the videos released Jeremy banks proudly said “I be thuggin”. He literally proclaims himself a thug and seemed so proud of it. So don’t cry when people call him a thug.
Y’all are quick to retort anytime someone calls people from ETN a bunch of trailer living in-breds though. Believe it or not, kids that grow up in Cordova have a different way of speaking, and world view than people from New Port.

I thought it best that JJ was told to leave and he shouldn't have been let back on the team. As you know I admitted I was wrong several times and I'm so glad he's here. Not just because how we've needed him, but because I think it changed him and made him a better person.

JJ's whole situation is why I haven't commented on this. I still don't know if Pruitt is going to be the winner I hope he will be, but I trust his decisions when it comes to these types of situations. If he thinks Banks deserves another shot and he can help him mature into the type of young man we can be proud of, I'm 100% for it.

If he doesn't allow him back, I'm 100% behind that too.

I'm not there and I don't know the kid.
There’s always the unknown factor and what the coaches know that we don’t. I’m rolling with the reality that Pruitt was solidly in Banks corner until the second video (which happened first) became public. Don’t see that happening with a truly rotten character.

There’s always the unknown factor and what the coaches know that we don’t. I’m rolling with the reality that Pruitt was solidly in Banks corner until the second video (which happened first) became public. Don’t see that happening with a truly rotten character.
Don't see what happening with a truly rotten character? Sorry, I'm confused.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Yeah I'm a Christian in the sense that I believe Christ was tortured and murdered for our salvation. I also believe in free will, if I go out and do something stupid that's not because of God. That's because I exercised my free will and made the wrong choice, not because God set me up to do it. I think most of the things that happen in our world happen with little to no influence from God. But that's just me I'm just one person trying to interpret what I see in the most rational way I can.
When I got in trouble as a kid I used the whole "devil made me do it" it never worded then and does now either. .lol....I also dont profess to be a christian either so many that has something to do with it. Weird world religion is.

Y’all are quick to retort anytime someone calls people from ETN a bunch of trailer living in-breds though. Believe it or not, kids that grow up in Cordova have a different way of speaking, and world view than people from New Port.

Him being from Cordova has nothing to do with my calling him a thug, his behavior does. I don’t care if that hurts you or anyone else’s feelings. And as I already said, he himself said “ I be thuggin” on video. He views himself as a thug and is proud of it. I hope he grows up out of his wannabe gangster crap and makes a great future for himself. He’s got talent and had an opportunity few get, being a scholarship athlete at an sec school. He messed that one up, and personally I don’t want him back at Tennessee. He needs to learn actions have consequences. But i do hope he gets an opportunity somewhere else, gets a degree or goes to the nfl and betters himself through all of this.

So we’re suppose to coddle him?

Nope.
He!! no don't coddle him. You said he was an adult. He is by age. His behavior however is far from it.

I believe that he has worn out his welcome at Tennessee and needs to move on. I do understand that CJP believes that he can make a difference in this kids life. I commend CJP for that. If he allowed back on the team, there is nothing that I can do about it. If he can turn it around and better him self then good for him, I wish him well. If he plays for Tennessee again, I'll still cheer on the Vols.

Guess how many fingers I’m holding up.
Multiple.

500_F_248824757_dHmTjXmzC2X6P4mplM8cwtv3WfgbsHWL.jpg

Reactions: knucklehead_vol
When I got in trouble as a kid I used the whole "devil made me do it" it never worded then and does now either. .lol....I also dont profess to be a christian either so many that has something to do with it. Weird world religion is.
People have pretty consistently through history found ways to attempt to exonerate themselves from their own actions😂

Reactions: volfannbama
Him being from Cordova has nothing to do with my calling him a thug, his behavior does. I don’t care if that hurts you or anyone else’s feelings. And as I already said, he himself said “ I be thuggin” on video. He views himself as a thug and is proud of it. I hope he grows up out of his wannabe gangster crap and makes a great future for himself. He’s got talent and had an opportunity few get, being a scholarship athlete at an sec school. He messed that one up, and personally I don’t want him back at Tennessee. He needs to learn actions have consequences. But i do hope he gets an opportunity somewhere else, gets a degree or goes to the nfl and betters himself through all of this.

He's not a thug lol. Maybe a wanna be thug, but not a thug. Just because he looks a certain way doesn't mean ****.

He's not a thug lol. Maybe a wanna be thug, but not a thug. Just because he looks a certain way doesn't mean ****.

Reactions: WestTnHawk
He plays football, I don’t care if you like his personality or his words. Did he do anything that warranted being kicked off the team? When our rivals (UF, UA, UGA) all have players that have actual charges for thing like drug and gun possession, they let them work it out. You want a team that’s all about “values”, go pull for Liberty. Oh wait, they hired a guy who bought hookers for 16 year olds.

Reactions: 901 Orange and Remy
He plays football, I don’t care if you like his personality or his words. Did he do anything that warranted being kicked off the team? When our rivals (UF, UA, UGA) all have players that have actual charges for thing like drug and gun possession, they let them work it out. You want a team that’s all about “values”, go pull for Liberty. Oh wait, they hired a guy who bought hookers for 16 year olds.

Well he got kicked from the team so evidently so genius. If you don’t like it go pull for someone else.

Reading seems to be tough for you. Where did I say anything about his looks? I literally said I call him a thug because that’s how he acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back