Jeremy Banks Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are multiple videos of this dude acting like a jackass thug in public..not just the cop incident.
Where would a hypothetical truth seeker glimpse said multiple jackass videos? Typed into the search engine and an obviously Caucasian dude from Knoxville keeps popping up.

Has he gotten his second chance? I don't know his history but, a lot of UT players did and said stupid things and got another chance and made the best of it. Although, I don't think what JJ did was that bad, he got a second chance. The list of second chance successes at UT and in all of college football is a long list. He's young and should be given a second chance to redeem himself.
A lot of scholars lumping the first incident with the second even tho it happened earlier and counting it as a chance that he blew.

Reactions: GordonC
Should be playing right now... However, people in Knoxville vilify those of us from WTN and the Memphis area as “thugs”. Who would’ve thunk it?
I'm from west TN and I've never been "villified" by anyone from Knoxville. Think the problem might be that you go around saying things like this? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm from west TN and I've never been "villified" by anyone from Knoxville. Think the problem might be that you go around saying things like this? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No, he's right and you're wrong. You don't have to look very hard to find people on this board saying Memphis kids are just thugs and we shouldn't be recruiting Memphis.

The harsh sentiments expressed in this entire Jeremy Banks saga stresses to me something I'm often inclined to say. I thank God that He is God and not a man. 1 Chronicles 21:7-13

I couldn't care less whether you agree or disagree. I read the posts after Banks first got in trouble and there were plenty saying he was just another Memphis thug.

I couldn't care less that you couldn't careless that I couldn't careless that you couldn't careless. I disagreed with what was in bold, that people said we shouldn't be recruiting Memphis. Since you don't care what I think, I think you're FOS.

I couldn't care less that you couldn't careless that I couldn't careless that you couldn't careless. I disagreed with what was in bold, that people said we shouldn't be recruiting Memphis. Since you don't care what I think, I think you're FOS.
think whatever you want but people absolutely were saying Tennessee should avoid recruiting kids from Memphis. It isn't even up for discussion. You may disagree with those people but they did in fact say it.

The harsh sentiments expressed in this entire Jeremy Banks saga stresses to me something I'm often inclined to say. I thank God that He is God and not a man. 1 Chronicles 21:7-13

What can wash away my sins?? Nothing, but the Blood of Jesus.
What can make me whole again?? Nothing, but the Blood of Jesus.

LIke making a false quote of what Banks said? Got it....
Do you know exactly what he said? Ive seen three different quotes this morning...

"we kill cops"
"we shoot cops"
"we shoot at cops"

I don't remember exactly what he said.

I couldn't care less whether you agree or disagree. I read the posts after Banks first got in trouble and there were plenty saying he was just another Memphis thug.

Just acknowledges that Memphis notoriously has a lot of thugs, not that every Memphian is a thug and auto-excluded from recruitment.

think whatever you want but people absolutely were saying Tennessee should avoid recruiting kids from Memphis. It isn't even up for discussion. You may disagree with those people but they did in fact say it.

Okay. I don't believe it.

Anyone ever do something or say something stupid when you were 19, 20, or maybe 21? If he wants to grow up then let him. If he doesn’t time will tell

Should be playing right now... However, people in Knoxville vilify those of us from WTN and the Memphis area as “thugs”. Who would’ve thunk it?

All the crying because people call him a thug, but in one of the videos released Jeremy banks proudly said “I be thuggin”. He literally proclaims himself a thug and seemed so proud of it. So don’t cry when people call him a thug.

No, he's right and you're wrong. You don't have to look very hard to find people on this board saying Memphis kids are just thugs and we shouldn't be recruiting Memphis.
Should be fairly easy for you to prove then?

Do you know exactly what he said? Ive seen three different quotes this morning...

"we kill cops"
"we shoot cops"
"we shoot at cops"

I don't remember exactly what he said.
"where I'm from we shoot at cops" IIRC

Some did indeed say that. One even lumped all Memphis recruits as thugs best avoided by the UT.

Reactions: Tarkus
Where would a hypothetical truth seeker glimpse said multiple jackass videos? Typed into the search engine and an obviously Caucasian dude from Knoxville keeps popping up.
Sure

Google TMZ Jeremy Banks.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back