Jeremy Banks Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care about banks relationship with god. Using "I forgot to pray" before doing something incredibly stupid is just dumb. Glad he is actually taking some steps to correct it now though.

That’s all fine, but what you said originally was ignorant. What he said was stupid, but you don’t have to imply that he’s using his religion selfishly and only to restore his image. You don’t know that at all

That’s all fine, but what you said originally was ignorant. What he said was stupid, but you don’t have to imply that he’s using his religion selfishly and only to restore his image. You don’t know that at all
Okay, tell me how im supposed to take "forgot to pray" etc?

You were wrong to assume that he was not genuine and was only using religion solely to cover for his mistakes
Oh okay, I understand your point now thanks, ill rephrase. I hate when people use religion as their excuse for not being a decent human being whether geniune or not.
But his second tweet that was posted was much better to me, that one was much more convincing. Glad he is taking those steps.

Another chance might be what it takes to keep this kid out of serious problems. I don’t know if he has changed his thinking, or is just playing the system. I think he realizes that he messed up and that is a change in itself, because he didn’t seem to be thinking when he was on tape. Sometimes we have to lose something to find something even more valuable. Seems like football is important to him or it may be his character he is trying to save. No matter though, because we all have the wrongs and rights inside us fighting each other everyday. I hope he takes full advantage if given that chance.

Oh okay, I understand your point now thanks, ill rephrase. I hate when people use religion as their excuse for not being a decent human being whether geniune or not.
But his second tweet that was posted was much better to me, that one was much more convincing. Glad he is taking those steps.

We all hate it, brother

I don't want to judge anyone's sincerity, but he does have a vested interest in trying to rehabilitate his public image. I guess you can lump me in with the skeptics.

I think we should also remember that the arrest video wasn't the only evidence of questionable behavior. Wasn't he actually kicked off the team after a second video surfaced of a completely different incident?

I don't want to judge anyone's sincerity, but he does have a vested interest in trying to rehabilitate his public image. I guess you can lump me in with the skeptics.

I think we should also remember that the arrest video wasn't the only evidence of questionable behavior. Wasn't he actually kicked off the team after a second video surfaced of a completely different incident?
Yes, it was the slapping at a woman and her statement that he had been stalking her (I assume through social media).

He said "where I come from, WE shoot at cops". If he would have used they and not we then I could see your point.

Imagine someone saying to you, "Where I come from, we shoot rednecks like you." Would you not take that as a threat? I know I would.

Fact is if he wouldn't have said that sentence he would still be on the team

I'm not disputing that he shouldn't be on the team.

It was stupid what he said. Ignorant of his opportunity as a football player at UT.

But he didn't threaten the cops lives.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back