Jeremy Banks possibility...?

And they spend 30 minutes explaining something that should take 3 minutes. You want to get me as a follower on YouTube? Keep all your vids under 4 minutes and I will be there. I am not going to set aside large chunks of my schedule to listen to drawn out drivel about „smashing that like button“
I've listened to them in the offseason and during the season last year after games, but I just can't anymore.

They just dont stack up to these radio shows with ex players like Ainge, Swain, and Kerbyson and then you got volquest and the govols 247 podcasts.

I commend them for trying hard and hope they continue building their channel and I'll stay subscribed to help them BUT...

I checked out after joining their Facebook group, because of how butthurt Boogie got when a few people innocently posted other videos from supposed "competitors"

It was just really desperate and pathetic

Talking Vawls on YouTube
Yes I got that too. Im looking for a bio on the guy. What makes him credible enough to make me want to listen?

FTR, Ive tried ot listen but its gobbledee goop from someone who seems to just throw stuff against the wall and see what sticks iyam. Just trying to figure out why anyone else listens, other than its someone talking about the Vols.

Reactions: Rocky Top T
Yes I got that too. Im looking for a bio on the guy. What makes him credible enough to make me want to listen?

FTR, Ive tried ot listen but its gobbledee goop from someone who seems to just throw stuff against the wall and see what sticks iyam. Just trying to figure out why anyone else listens, other than its someone talking about the Vols.
I think it's an easy way for some people to keep up with what's going on in recruting and stuff like that who don't actively search for that kind of info.

Reactions: VOLfrombama
Why would he transfer and start over when he is already playing on a team that has a good chance to get into playoffs next year?

Maybe because half of Vol Nation screams for his head every time he does something they don't like.

I say he should transfer, just make sure it's a team that features fast linebackers on a top 20 defense. Do that and he's a lock for 2-3 round, maybe even late 1st.

Reactions: NomadVol
I defended Banks after his first incident with the police.

Now, I’m pretty much done with him considering the circumstances on what happened to get him suspended against South Carolina. Heupel obviously had his reasons.

His selfish actions cost his team a chance for the playoffs.
What cost us the playoffs was we have no good players on defense!!!! Banks and Beasley are the only ones we got that are good. If Banks played, we may give up 50 pts.

Don't waste your time watching Talkin Vawls! Beside JP, the rest are terrible! Especially that Boogie dude!!!

Maybe because half of Vol Nation screams for his head every time he does something they don't like.

I say he should transfer, just make sure it's a team that features fast linebackers on a top 20 defense. Do that and he's a lock for 2-3 round, maybe even late 1st.
It's not the fans fault he has had numerous instances of acting like a first class A-hole

Reactions: VOLnMiami

You described a defense that's not looking for him. They prolly got their folks in place if they are bringing back a top 20 defense that's fast.

Isn’t this just a throwback pic from Banks and Talking Vawls are likely just trying to get some $ clicks with the headline about him going to UCLA

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC

VN Store

Back