Jeremy Banks possibility...?

If it did then my respect for Milton just went through the roof

Exactly. We know Milton and Hooker are extremely tight so no surprise there. Given Milton's arm strength, I would not want to be on the receiving end for one of his punches...I could easily see where he would put someone to sleep real quick.

Exactly. We know Milton and Hooker are extremely tight so no surprise there. Given Milton's arm strength, I would not want to be on the receiving end for one of his punches...I could easily see where he would put someone to sleep real quick.

Not just that but Joe is a big freaking guy

If anyone listens to them regularly they specifically state they aren’t insiders. Just TN fans who do a great podcast. They normally just take what they read on VQ and report it. That’s it. They give their opinion on things and that’s it.

Boogie is the creator of Talkin Vawls. He is a really cool dude, especially in real life.
Boogie is terrible

Why, if Heupel knew Banks was on academic thin ice, was Banks allowed to practice with the team for the Orange Bowl?

If Austin Price had a clue this was the case, surely Heupel also had knowledge of possible issues. It seems odd he'd waste reps on a guy who isn't going to be eligible for the bowl.

Something isn't adding up in this "academic issues" story.

Why, if Heupel knew Banks was on academic thin ice, was Banks allowed to practice with the team for the Orange Bowl?

If Austin Price had a clue this was the case, surely Heupel also had knowledge of possible issues. It seems odd he'd waste reps on a guy who isn't going to be eligible for the bowl.

Something isn't adding up in this "academic issues" story.
Yeah this doesn't add up at all. Sounds like drama.. again.

VN Store

Back