Jeremy Banks possibility...?

Honestly, he should jump in the portal, get a better NIL, and jump back out.
People won't like that, but that would be best for his bank account.
That is what I would do I were him. If I were Heupel, however, I wouldn't let him back.

2023 is most likely a rebuild year. I'd rather build around future leaders than deal with Banks and his antics. We have a fine group of underclassman on the roster for 2023. Let them eat.

I'm guessing he wants UCLA to contact him and talk business, and this is his way of signaling them. He's a good LB, but is he good enough to put up with all of this stuff? Every one is replaceable, and we might be a better team without him. If he plays for us again next season, it's a good bet something will happen to keep him out of another important game just at the wrong time. Better the team doesn't go through that upheaval again like before. If he wants to play in the bowl, then fine. But after it, if not before, I would invite him to leave.

I don't know WHY anybody'd want to go to Westwood...

R.ef1f3e373e3a21e41cdfc2640e212c17

"Don't overthink today, like nike, just do it" with a photo of himself in a UCLA uniform that was likely taken when he was a HS recruit.
Thanks.
He can shove his, "Thanks to VolNation for, blah, blah, blah" that they all post on their way out of town, in that case.

I just wonder if him being a one man grenade in that locker room was an accurate portrayal of events.
That should make any coaching staff hesitant to insert him into their own locker rooms.

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC
I don't know WHY anybody'd want to go to Westwood...

R.ef1f3e373e3a21e41cdfc2640e212c17

Kid you not, about ten+ years ago all the local Dallas TV stations were set up a couple miles down the street at the local high school for a kids commitment. He picked UCLA. Afterwards, when they were interviewing him about why, all his said was "Asian chicks man, Asian chicks".

Almost fell off the couch laughing.

I thought the general consensus was that he wasn't going to be here next year anyway. I know he can come back, I just thought he was going to the NFL. He just graduated I assume with a Masters, so I just assumed he was done with college. I'm not sure why he would come back at this point, here or elsewhere.

View attachment 525372
For those who don't want to click, they discuss this post that Banks made on his Instagram.

IMO, he's done at Tennessee. You can't post something like this and come back. Whether it's his choice or not, after this he's done. No Orange Bowl either.
Lol references Nike Slogan while posting in a jersey from school with Under Armour.

Lol references Nike Slogan while posting in a jersey from school with Under Armour.

Is UCLA still an UA school? I do not know, currently

They sued UA like two years ago to get out of the contract. UA was not making the payments to them. Not sure what-if anything was worked out.

Along with almost every youtube channel that talks about sports. I listened to them in the offseason a couple of times when news was slow and then told YT not to recommend the channel gain. It's just too much talking for me, but some love that type of stuff. Rule 34 type stuff I guess.
Josh Pate is really good

Might be due to all the vileness spewed his way since he's been here. Though it's a dumb move considering the timing, I could understand his picking up and leaving. We have some vans who are saw scale vipers. Hiding by squeezing themselves among rocks, just waiting to strike at the guy walking by. Maybe he decided to leave the snake infested area. It's still bad timing, but it's also his business. Hopefully, it's either a joke or a hoax.

Reactions: O.G.HomeGrownUTVOL

VN Store

Back