Jeremy Banks possibility...?

Might be due to all the vileness spewed his way since he's been here. Though it's a dumb move considering the timing, I could understand his picking up and leaving. We have some vans who are saw scale vipers. Hiding by squeezing themselves among rocks, just waiting to strike at the guy walking by. Maybe he decided to leave the snake infested area. It's still bad timing, but it's also his business. Hopefully, it's either a joke or a hoax.
Snake infested area? He is the snake.

I don't watch Talkin Vawls anymore. JP and Dobber are good, the rest are terrible! Just keep up with Volquest for all things Tennessee. Also, the one called Boogie and VOL daddy have no clue about football!

I tried just wasn’t for me overly contrived.

Might be due to all the vileness spewed his way since he's been here. Though it's a dumb move considering the timing, I could understand his picking up and leaving. We have some vans who are saw scale vipers. Hiding by squeezing themselves among rocks, just waiting to strike at the guy walking by. Maybe he decided to leave the snake infested area. It's still bad timing, but it's also his business. Hopefully, it's either a joke or a hoax.

The guy who has threatened at least two different women, at least one of which for no reason at (woman on a ride along with the police), and was suspended for the biggest loss of the season?

Yeah, clearly people just hate on him for no reason.

You may have missed this, but he almost single-handedly cost this team a shot at a NC. There has never been a more selfish single act by any college or pro athlete than what he did. He deserves every bit of criticism that comes his way, if it continues until the day he dies. I don't often wish ill will to people, but he deserves a lot of ill will.

You all just proved what I said about the vileness constantly hurled his so often. So if he's leaving, I wouldn't blame him. VN does have a faction of eager haters. You guys may be laying the groundwork for Hugh Freeze and Deon Sanders to raid us like the Huns and the Visigoths did Rome.

Reactions: NomadVol

There’s orange tinted glasses, blind homerism, and over the top sunshine pumping….

And then there’s this. 🥴

I don’t know what to think of this, but if the rumors of him being upset about not getting his NIL $ are true, while others get theirs, how the hell is he going to handle 1) Nico and his $8million or 2) Whatever Dont’e Moore is getting at UCLA?

You all just proved what I said about the vileness constantly hurled his so often. So if he's leaving, I wouldn't blame him. VN does have a faction of eager haters. You guys may be laying the groundwork for Hugh Freeze and Deon Sanders to raid us like the Huns and the Visigoths did Rome.
We're not talking about Joe Milton or any of the guys who, generally speaking, do all the right things. If you were defending someone like that I'd understand where you're coming from. We're talking about someone who has a history of threatening violence off the field and putting himself above team rules. There's no place for guys like that in the kind of program Heupel is building. It's not my fault that Jeremy Banks is not a likeable person. I don't care of he's a Vol or not, I'm not going to be a "fan" of someone like that.

We're not talking about Joe Milton or any of the guys who, generally speaking, do all the right things. If you were defending someone like that I'd understand where you're coming from. We're talking about someone who has a history of threatening violence off the field and putting himself above team rules. There's no place for guys like that in the kind of program Heupel is building. It's not my fault that Jeremy Banks is not a likeable person. I don't care of he's a Vol or not, I'm not going to be a "fan" of someone like that.

My, my, my, one must wonder why you are so hot and bothered to get triggered like this about JB. Did he divorce you? Or used coarse ground instead of fine ground corn meal for your cornbread?

Talkin Vawls is nothing more to me than a bunch of guys who love talking Tennessee football. I don't believe any of them have special credentials or journalism backgrounds to showcase. Seems more and more they use their live stream chats for monetization purposes. You have a 20 min video with 10-12 minutes of reading off "super chats". To each his own, I guess.

Pay j banks the money to stay another year. I want thugs on defense that knock the hell out of the enemy, Cry baby choir boys may be VFL but will get beat every time.

Talkin Vawls is nothing more to me than a bunch of guys who love talking Tennessee football. I don't believe any of them have special credentials or journalism backgrounds to showcase. Seems more and more they use their live stream chats for monetization purposes. You have a 20 min video with 10-12 minutes of reading off "super chats". To each his own, I guess.
Thanks for the explanation. I have always wondered why anyone listens to them. I guess boredom and having more money than sense are two things I don't have to worry about much.

Reactions: Rocky Top T

VN Store

Back