Jeremy Banks possibility...?

Those guys are clueless. VQ made it sound like Banks isn’t big on school and will likely go pro.
I remember a story that his academics were crap this semester.
If so, can he go to a new school and be eligible?
Or would he get the spring semester to raise his grades?

Reactions: Volfan1000
Along with almost every youtube channel that talks about sports. I listened to them in the offseason a couple of times when news was slow and then told YT not to recommend the channel gain. It's just too much talking for me, but some love that type of stuff. Rule 34 type stuff I guess.

I enjoy the transfer portal videos and the basketball videos.

I'm guessing he wants UCLA to contact him and talk business, and this is his way of signaling them. He's a good LB, but is he good enough to put up with all of this stuff? Every one is replaceable, and we might be a better team without him. If he plays for us again next season, it's a good bet something will happen to keep him out of another important game just at the wrong time. Better the team doesn't go through that upheaval again like before. If he wants to play in the bowl, then fine. But after it, if not before, I would invite him to leave.
He didn't start in 4 games this year and he was the leading tackler the year before so it would seem he has been a problem all year.

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
Going Pro is not ideal for him, but if his grades were that bad, he may not a choice. I am afraid his prima donna behavior will do him zero favors getting drafted or making a team.
Veterans will blackball him unless he plays at a level above his usual. And they blackball the hard way.

Pay j banks the money to stay another year. I want thugs on defense that knock the hell out of the enemy, Cry baby choir boys may be VFL but will get beat every time.

You want thugs who gets themselves suspended for continuous stupid acts?

Interesting.

Why would he transfer and start over when he is already playing on a team that has a good chance to get into playoffs next year?
A good chance to get into the playoffs next year? Stop this BS man we missed that opportunity. I have to disagree with that. Hooker is gone and replaced with Milton. I just don't see that next year

Reactions: lifeisdeep
I can’t stand Talking Vawls. They spread baseless rumors and fear monger just for clicks
And they spend 30 minutes explaining something that should take 3 minutes. You want to get me as a follower on YouTube? Keep all your vids under 4 minutes and I will be there. I am not going to set aside large chunks of my schedule to listen to drawn out drivel about „smashing that like button“

Along with almost every youtube channel that talks about sports. I listened to them in the offseason a couple of times when news was slow and then told YT not to recommend the channel gain. It's just too much talking for me, but some love that type of stuff. Rule 34 type stuff I guess.
Josh Pate on LateKick is the best on YouTube.

If he is for sure gone, I for one will not miss Mr. Banks. He has done more bad than good things in my opinion in his time in K-Town. I’m sure CJH and Coach Banks have about had it with his antics. Sometimes you have to say….enough is enough. I said that after the SC week. He let his team, coaches and Vol fans down. Go Vols beat those Tigers.

How does Banks have any College Eligibility left, it seems like he has been on and off the team for 9 years! Jeremy "Van Wilder" Banks

Josh Pate on LateKick is the best on YouTube.
His content is miles above talkingvawls, but I just couldn't stomach Josh long-term. His constant "Let me pop this paper. Told you so. Some guy says to me the other day. Academy. Academy? Academy! Academy!!" gets old too. He does tend to stay away from shock topics though so you are right about that.

VN Store

Back