I just bought over 12,000,000 crypto

You saw my other thread about people making 300k a ****ing MONTH playing video games?

Have you seen what passes for music now?

The kids are NOT ok people. They are living in a different, virtual world. Few will make it out alive.

Look, you can make a little cash, but the boom is over. I'm a big fan of going small change and working the system, but the "whales" are gone. If you want to make a profit, play small ball.

LMFAO. You bit coiners are JOKERS. A whale cashed out. What happens when more then one whale cashes out at the same time? There is not enough cash in the world to cover it. We learned this in 1850's. Bit is not cash, it's trash.

371A599B-7876-44F9-96C0-4C9A9E8D8689.png

LMFAO. You bit coiners are JOKERS. A whale cashed out. What happens when more then one whale cashes out at the same time? There is not enough cash in the world to cover it. We learned this in 1850's. Bit is not cash, it's trash.View attachment 404971

There aren't enough dollars in the world to cover what Bezos + Musk + Arnault + Gates + Zuckerberg are worth. The good news is these whales don't turn their investments entirely into cold hard cash. "Cash" out $100m and it's just digital numbers moving from account to account, no paper involved.

you can't spend what you dont have. what this whale did was cash out,,, drop the price, then buy back cheap. what happens when a handful of whales do that? there isn't enough cash in reserve to pay out. it's all pretend money. Same as the gold rush of the pre federal reserve days. its gold fever all over again.

anybody remember black friday? the great depression? everybody took their cash out at the same time? how about 2008? when everyone held too much debt they couldn't pay back?

anybody remember black friday? the great depression? everybody took their cash out at the same time? how about 2008? when everyone held too much debt they couldn't pay back?
You got to factor in this isn't just the USA investors it's people from all over the world buying it. Anyone with a cell phone can buy. Only 3% of the world's population owns crypto & look at the money with that low number.

You can deny all you want but it's here to stay. I for one am not going to miss out on it.

You think your social security money & 401K are safer?

Reactions: OldVolMan
You got to factor in this isn't just the USA investors it's people from all over the world buying it. Anyone with a cell phone can buy. Only 3% of the world's population owns crypto & look at the money with that low number.

You can deny all you want but it's here to stay. I for one am not going to miss out on it.

You think your social security money & 401K are safer?

401(k) accounts can easily include exposure to crypto. Would need to convert them to IRAs if self directed investments aren’t an option inside of the 401(k) umbrella though.

SS is still a promise from the federal government. I’d be more comfortable being 100% dependent on that than 100% speculating with crypto currencies.

I’m all for anyone making a million off of dogecoin or whatever crypto that you can buy. I treat it just like a penny stock. It’s a penny for a reason. But there are two ways to skin a cat and I’ll sit back investing in good companies and getting my normal “boring”10-15% annual return while I root like hell on somebody becoming a millionaire on crypto.

401(k) accounts can easily include exposure to crypto. Would need to convert them to IRAs if self directed investments aren’t an option inside of the 401(k) umbrella though.

SS is still a promise from the federal government. I’d be more comfortable being 100% dependent on that than 100% speculating with crypto currencies.
I would tell you a good social security joke but you won't get it

Reactions: DocVOLiday

VN Store

Back