I just bought over 12,000,000 crypto

You guys should be watching very carefully and deciding if/when you want to dip soon imo. There is about to be a lot of volatility with crypto. Governments are about to start regulating, and places that have been cashing in on coins are switching to "other sources" to find continuous revenue. Coinbase just announced an NFT shop, where kids can hock their microsoft paint images as "art".

I'm waiting for Amazon to take it, Robinhood to offer it & more Elon tweets

I'm HODL for sure. It will never go to a dollar & 95% sure not even a penny but I'd be happy with .0025 or so in a few years.

I would have expected to see a bump from the bit coin mafia, most of which wouldn't know thier head from thier ass, and just doing what everyone else does. Bitcoin has peaked, so I would have thought panic would set in, and you would see other coins get a quick bump. I didn't see it. also, you are approaching previous peaks for shib. Just fyi.

I would have expected to see a bump from the bit coin mafia, most of which wouldn't know thier head from thier ass, and just doing what everyone else does. Bitcoin has peaked, so I would have thought panic would set in, and you would see other coins get a quick bump. I didn't see it. also, you are approaching previous peaks for shib. Just fyi.
I've read a lot on Bitcoin & many accounts have it going to $100k in two or three years. Who knows for sure. Hard to get rich on it now if you are new to it for sure without deep pockets. I sure hate I missed out on it when it was at .000008 for sure. $5 worth of it then is now worth over $250,000.

Shib for sure has its issues with unlimited coins & for it to get near a dollar it would have to double the entire crypto holdings including Bitcoin. Rumors of burning massive amounts of Shib are out there & big gains when Robinhood adds it to their offering plus another rumor Amazon is looking at accepting it will be huge. I'm HODL on my small piece of the pie for a few years & see. It's up 300% like in the last 6 months with your typical ups & downs still.

With only 3% of the world's population holding crypto there are massive gains to be made in my opinion with time.

Last edited:
your guess is as good as mine. I know you won't be able to get away with the stupid **** that's BEEN going on. The money isn't there to back it up in reality. These people are living in a virtual world... claiming to be artists. it's not my world. Anyone Seen Tether’s Billions?

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back