I just bought over 12,000,000 crypto

A couple years back, I mined pi on an app on my phone. Just click the button to mine, once a day. That's it. I mined a bunch of it, then forgot about it. My buddy hits me up yesterday and says, "did you see pi is trading at $45???"

Pretty crazy news! Anyway, if you wanna do it now too, you can have a free token by using my link:

"I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 47 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link Pi Network - Home Page and use my username (nathanarizona) as your invitation code."

The more people you are connected to, the more you mine. The more people you are connected to with verified accounts (prove who you are and set up a wallet), the more of your mined tokens become validated and can be transferred. For example, only about 47% of my mined coins can be currently transferred to my wallet. My buddy is at 33%.

A couple years back, I mined pi on an app on my phone. Just click the button to mine, once a day. That's it. I mined a bunch of it, then forgot about it. My buddy hits me up yesterday and says, "did you see pi is trading at $45???"

Pretty crazy news! Anyway, if you wanna do it now too, you can have a free token by using my link:

"I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 47 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link Pi Network - Home Page and use my username (nathanarizona) as your invitation code."

The more people you are connected to, the more you mine. The more people you are connected to with verified accounts (prove who you are and set up a wallet), the more of your mined tokens become validated and can be transferred. For example, only about 47% of my mined coins can be currently transferred to my wallet. My buddy is at 33%.
I was mining Pi on my phone as well. Got up to 618. Totally forgot about it until I glanced at this thread.Not sure what'd I be up to now if I'd kept up. Dec '22 it got up to $330. If you can actually cash it out, I screwed the pooch not having my KYC completed and missing my Pi conversion.

I was mining Pi on my phone as well. Got up to 618. Totally forgot about it until I glanced at this thread.Not sure what'd I be up to now if I'd kept up. Dec '22 it got up to $330. If you can actually cash it out, I screwed the pooch not having my KYC completed and missing my Pi conversion.

It's alright man, I've had those same thoughts, but you can think about it like you do have almost $15k worth of coin that mined at no cost. I bet about 1/3 of your mined coin is transferable right now, you just gotta complete your KYC and all that. I did mine yesterday and I'm just waiting in the transfer queue.

On the App go to Mainnet and then you can see a bar graph depicting how much transferable balance you have.

Screenshot_20230907-170201_Pi.jpg

It's alright man, I've had those same thoughts, but you can think about it like you do have almost $15k worth of coin that mined at no cost. I bet about 1/3 of your mined coin is transferable right now, you just gotta complete your KYC and all that. I did mine yesterday and I'm just waiting in the transfer queue.

On the App go to Mainnet and then you can see a bar graph depicting how much transferable balance you have.

View attachment 576925
I actually have 520 of 620 transferrable. Planning on setting up my KYC today sometime. Everything prior to that is already completed. I think I linked coinbase to my bank account. Gotta double check. If all this is legit, I hope to sell off enough to pay off what bit we do owe. We are not overly debt ridden, but I'd like to shed what we do have.

View attachment 576925
Seems as though that is just monopoly money. The agreement when doing the KYC for migration and to get your tokens converted to your wallet prohibit sales.

VN Store

Back