I just bought over 12,000,000 crypto

Guy I know bought mooncoin(?). There are so many I know I couldn't keep up with it.
It's crazy but I'll spend $100 on one, better chances it pays off than a lottery ticket plus you can sell it back for something unlike playing lotto or scratch off

buy low, sell high. good luck. great time to buy. stay away from bitcoin and shorters, but no reason not to gamble on doge or ethereum.. honestly. might get lucky.

Reactions: MAD
nobody is throwing any amounts at this, and everyone understands it's a gamble. 20-25$ will get you a lot of small cryptos to play with. lol.

some desperate kids get brave and throw a couple hundred... and some have gotten lucky. thier was a story not long ago about a couple ny kids that just threw everything they had at a no name crypto because they had nothing to lose, and walked with 9 million. it's like the lotto.

Reactions: MAD
Part of the sales pitch for Bitcoin is the the number of coins is finite. But if the number of coin brands being created is infinite it kind of cancels out that selling point. And since nobody is the overseer of the Bitcoin brand they can’t develop it and make it better than others.

Personally, i would stay away from bitcoin and the shorters. That is far too volatile, and way out of your hands, but when someone like china crashes the market, it does create opportunity.

I mean, I make it sound like a long term investment, but it's not. This is day trading. All the kids get together and target a currency, and then all throw in at once and drive the price sky high before selling off. That's the "run" someone mentioned earlier. seen doge go from .14 to .80 in a matter of weeks.

Fantastic work moses. etherium took a dive on the korean news, and shib took advantage. 👍🏼 I know it's personal, but I'd be interested in knowing how long you hold because of the pressure, if you are willing to share. (ps check your wallet if you havent. ;))

Fantastic work moses. etherium took a dive on the korean news, and shib took advantage. 👍🏼 I know it's personal, but I'd be interested in knowing how long you hold because of the pressure, if you are willing to share. (ps check your wallet if you havent. ;))
I bought a bunch more the last two days
Elon tweet helping lol

I'm holding for a while & big payday, might take out 20% to pay off some bills lol

My wallet going up like CJH payday soon

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleVol and MAD

VN Store

Back