How old were you...

I was 10, I remember watching it with my family and being glued to the t.v. I also remember all the shirts and hats that came out after that. Had a couple.

47, out of town on a job, watched it at a bar in Rockaway Beach, MO on the White River, only Tenneessee fan in the house, not that there were many FSU diehard fans ethier. But the bar was packed and everyone enjoyed the game. great memory

when we won the championship in 98? Where were you?
Bored, and since we're waiting for our bowl game, I figured how about story time.
I was 13 and watched it with my dad, grandma, and little brother. My dad and I jumped up and down for joy. We we're on the edges of our seats the entire game. I remember Fulmer's and Tee's post game interview so vividly. I'll never forget that magical feeling. My does time go by so fast.

15 years into my Army career and stationed at FTCKY.

I was 28.......and honestly torn. I have as much family allegiance to FSU as I do UT. It was a great day in my household, I just wish I could have been at the game. Great memory.

I was 28.......and honestly torn. I have as much family allegiance to FSU as I do UT. It was a great day in my household, I just wish I could have been at the game. Great memory.
Man your football life the past few years has made the Titanic look like a really fun cruise.

when we won the championship in 98? Where were you?
Bored, and since we're waiting for our bowl game, I figured how about story time.
I was 13 and watched it with my dad, grandma, and little brother. My dad and I jumped up and down for joy. We we're on the edges of our seats the entire game. I remember Fulmer's and Tee's post game interview so vividly. I'll never forget that magical feeling. My does time go by so fast.

I was 10 and remember the game very well. We watched the game at my parents house and we had a party. Me and my dad stayed glued to the tv. I remember just about every minute from every game that year. I really got hooked the year before. My dad took me to Peytons last home game and watched him lead the band. That’s when I got hooked.

I was younger than @theFallGuy and @Souce are today.

Fell through a glass coffee table in my living room and almost into the fireplace. Was lucky....didn't get a scratch.

No, I had not drank a whole bunch of Stoli and Jagy. Well, that ain't what caused it anyway.
Holy crap! @Behr that could have been really bad! Glad it wasn't. What did the people you were with do?? 😂😂 I assume it put a temporary halt to the victory celebration.

I was 31, and watching with my father. May he rest in peace. As excited as I was, to win the championship. I still found a way to critique the victory.
It was not our best game. Give credit to FSU's defense. They were as stout as advertised. But, cudos to our defense. We turned the ball over too much. But. Al Wilson and co, refused to lose. I knew we had it wrapped up, after Goodrich had the pick 6. We finished that game with 2nd and 3rd string d backs. Peter Warrick was no factor. Randy Sanders called the most conservative game plan, and we still won.
To this day, I believe we peaked earlier, that season. We lost our OC and Jamal Lewis. I wasn't very confident, going in.

Reactions: LittleVol
Holy crap! @Behr that could have been really bad! Glad it wasn't. What did the people you were with do?? 😂😂 I assume it put a temporary halt to the victory celebration.
It was Divine intervention that kept me from getting hurt. I was at my home on the beach, first year here. 3 other people were there. Only one saw it, he just cussed a bunch then laughed. It was a cool table.

Reactions: vollygirl
It was Divine intervention that kept me from getting hurt. I was at my home on the beach, first year here. 3 other people were there. Only one saw it, he just cussed a bunch then laughed. It was a cool table.
"was" being the key word

I was 39 and at the game. I was sitting in the end zone. After the game, Fulmer came to our end zone and threw his hat into the stands. I caught his hat and my wife will tell you it’s my most prized possession.

I was 31. Me my wife and 2 kids watched it on a "Sam1" satellite dish on a "wild feed" station. If you ever had one of those big dishes during the time you'll know what I'm talking about. The channel had no commercials. When the regular station broke for commercial the wild feed stayed with the broadcasters. Had to listen to Keith Jackson curse Bobby Bowden and second guess every call he made against the "Lowly undeserving" Volunteer team as he called us at the time. I developed an intense hatred for Keith Jackson from that point on after that.... Still have it recorded on VHS too.....

VN Store

Back