Guest Picker for Gameday

Works for me.

Side, note: who knew that the guest picker was such a big deal to fans? Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine a 20+ page thread about it.
Especially putting down an all America track star who is very successful in her career. Smh

Works for me.

Side, note: who knew that the guest picker was such a big deal to fans? Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine a 20+ page thread about it.
My guess is recruits will love her.

Wrestling is more popular than some posters want to give it credit for. I guarantee some of these kids we're recruiting watch it.

Cultured was implied when you said it would help us escape the hillbilly label. You just think some random black lady on tv for 5min is going to accommodate that and move any needle for recruits. It's kinda ridiculous once you break it down.

We're Tennessee and should embrace it. We have a coon hound and Davy Crockett leading our cheers. We have a bluegrass fight song talking about killing feds that mess with our moonshine. No need to try and class up the joint now
Lmfao

I think tomorrow you will see an attractive, articulate UT alum who was extremely successful athletically while in school, and afterwards in her public profession. I hope she brings a little “salt” to the set and gets Herbie and Lee off balance

Maybe it could be Gary Danielson...and afterwards the Vol Navy could drag him down the river
....why is that pathetic pos still calling games...and this one..who can stand him?..

Hell no. Bianca who the f
This is the start to an embarrassing Saturday
I’d rather have damn no picker
Hell I’m not even going to watch that trash show now. Trash pick
Literally could have done so much better.
I don’t know who Bianca Belair is, but this dude seems weirdly obsessed with not liking her. After a quick Google search I learned she is apparently from Knoxville and works for WWE. Did she win her wrestling belt by beating his favorite wrestler? Has she done something wildly offensive that I’m not aware of?

Anyone pissing on wrestling can kick rocks as well. I’ve been an Indy wrestler for nearly 8 years now and I’ve met a lot of influential people in the wrestling business as well and learned from them. The in ring work is scripted, but it takes a lot of work and training, and also fake is far from the real life repercussions from wrestling.
I'm sure it takes a lot of work, but it is entertainment for the dim-witted. If the shoe fits.....

VN Store

Back