Guest Picker for Gameday

Wow the amount of disrespect is crazy! She's a VFL track and field athlete who made it to the top of WWE and is current women's champion. Sure there are several options that could have happened but still it's a good option and big name.
Not a big name compared to others they could have gotten tho

Wow the amount of disrespect is crazy! She's a VFL track and field athlete who made it to the top of WWE and is current women's champion. Sure there are several options that could have happened but still it's a good option and big name.
Dude our fans are garbage. It's sad really. She's represents us very well.

Not a big name compared to others they could have gotten tho

I don’t watch wrestling, but the crossover in demos for college football and WWE is pretty significant.

When you say “big names they could have gotten“ you are assuming that some of those people did not turn them down. As Reese Davis put on the record the other day, they tried to get Dolly Parton, but she was unavailable. Peyton passed. A couple of prominent country singers from this area have concerts on the other side of the country this weekend. Bubba Wallace would have been perfect, but he has to qualify in Texas two hours after Gameday ends.

If they couldn’t get Dolly, this is a slam dunk pick. People were gonna complain no matter who. I know I was going to throw a fit if they trotted another flannel bro country “singer” out there.

I’m hoping Tony V has at least a guest spot or something. They’ve got 3 hours to fill so they can take 2-3 minutes with him.

Solid pick! Went to ut, all American track star, and the womens champion!! I didn’t even know she went to ut until this thread started lol I learned a lot of Tn alums actually that I didn’t know had ties to Tennessee and man do we have alot of big names to represent our university!! It’s all good guys, if your opinion of who the guest should’ve been didn’t get selected just think, if Tennessee keeps playing in big games and that’s more opportunities for your choice to be on the show!! Give her support tho and don’t be a bunch of cry babies!!

If they couldn’t get Dolly, this is a slam dunk pick. People were gonna complain no matter who. I know I was going to throw a fit if they trotted another flannel bro country “singer” out there.

I’m hoping Tony V has at least a guest spot or something. They’ve got 3 hours to fill so they can take 2-3 minutes with him.
Amen. Our fans suck. Especially that bluetick jerk.

VN Store

Back