Guest Picker for Gameday

It's a damn shame that the supposed vol fans can't support a young lady that WENT to Tennessee and was an All American here. This thread is absolutely embarrassing for the few who can't support one of our own. I really wish freak would bounce everyone of you jack asses.
Hope they don't embarrass us tomorrow during the telecast.

Again do you think any 16-18 year old kids give a crap about Dolly? It doesn’t matter what you think of I think. She’s not coming to Gameday thank the lord. So get over it.
That’s because 16 to 18 year old kids have no sense whatsoever and their brains aren’t fully formed yet. 16 to 18 year old kids’ opinions don’t count. Next subject?

Wow they some drunk folk on here tonight.

haven’t seen anyone throwing legit hissy fits………however even if someone did/does……is censorship the answer? you know unless it’s hateful or something.

I get what youre saying. I really do.

But when the actors over-act ...then no. Ive never watched a poorly acted movie or play that i wanted to see again.

Well; except when my kids high school drama club put on shows. 😁

no doubt some of them are bad…….however if you turn it too soon you may have missed out on some legit classics. Airplane……..maybe not today, but in it’s time was “that way” but very good. Everything William Shatner has done was that way. Clue and Private Eyes (Don Knotts & Tim Conway)………absolutely amazing!!

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
It's a damn shame that the supposed vol fans can't support a young lady that WENT to Tennessee and was an All American here. This thread is absolutely embarrassing for the few who can't support one of our own. I really wish freak would bounce everyone of you jack asses.
I'm sure she's a fine demur young lady. I'm sure most women that fight each other are. But I'll support her. I guess. Maybe.

Probably won't watch though.

Of all the people they could pick....

I remember my PawPaw watching Jerry Lawler on the Memphis station when I was little, he loved ‘wrasslin’’ .. it was pretty entertaining
Used to go to Rasslin’ at the Mid South Coliseum on Monday nights back in the day. Sellout crowds of 12,000 every week. Saw a little old lady in front of me throw a D battery at Dutch Mantell.

Uhmmmm....the rasslin of the WWE aint.

I am very well versed in the Olympic freestyle and greco roman as well as US collegiate folk style.

So, yes im aware WRESTLING is an olympic sport.
I am also aware that WWE rassin' is not an Olympic sport.

Although with some of the judging by Russian and Chinese folks...maybe it should be.
Pro wrestling isn’t fake. It’s staged. 2 different things. They still do some serious damage to their bodies week in and week out. It still requires athletes to do.

Uhmmmm....the rasslin of the WWE aint.

I am very well versed in the Olympic freestyle and greco roman as well as US collegiate folk style.

So, yes im aware WRESTLING is an olympic sport.
I am also aware that WWE rassin' is not an Olympic sport.

Although with some of the judging by Russian and Chinese folks...maybe it should be.
Sad to say but nobody is paying $50 a ticket to watch Olympic wrestling. The FEDEX Forum will be packed when Smackdown comes to Memphis in a few weeks. Nobody ever went broke catering to the ignorance of the American populace.

Lee Corso can’t help himself and will make the infamous “Tennessee should punt on 3rd down” comment and he’ll put on a gator head and wave to the crowd.

I don’t know who Bianca Belair is, but this dude seems weirdly obsessed with not liking her. After a quick Google search I learned she is apparently from Knoxville and works for WWE. Did she win her wrestling belt by beating his favorite wrestler? Has she done something wildly offensive that I’m not aware of?
It’s just racism 100%. That’s why they’re so upset

Sad to say but nobody is paying $50 a ticket to watch Olympic wrestling. The FEDEX Forum will be packed when Smackdown comes to Memphis in a few weeks. Nobody ever went broke catering to the ignorance of the American populace.
They sell out the NCAA wrestling tournament every year and the tickets are way more than $50

Neat, wasn’t even aware of her or her story. Glad they didn’t go with a meme pick like Gruden.

Maybe they will get Dolly when they come back for the TSIO.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

VN Store

Back