Guest Picker for Gameday

I think tomorrow you will see an attractive, articulate UT alum who was extremely successful athletically while in school, and afterwards in her public profession. I hope she brings a little “salt” to the set and gets Herbie and Lee off balance
She's definitely good on the Mike, you have to be to be a professional wrestler.

I think tomorrow you will see an attractive, articulate UT alum who was extremely successful athletically while in school, and afterwards in her public profession. I hope she brings a little “salt” to the set and gets Herbie and Lee off balance
She HAS to learn how to pronounce Neyland. That was a little embarrassing imo.

Works for me.

Side, note: who knew that the guest picker was such a big deal to fans? Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine a 20+ page thread about it.
Didn’t you know that the 10 minutes of air time the guest picker is on could have a huge impact on recruiting ? I learned that in this thread.

Realistically, the best game of the week could actually involve the Vols 4 times…

September 24 vs Florida #11 vs #20
October 15 vs Alabama #10 vs #2
October 29 vs Kentucky #4 vs #5
November 5 @ Georgia #1 vs #2

If things shook out exactly how we want them to, it’s possible. They’d be really dumb to not be in Knoxville for the 1st three if all teams are undefeated and Athens for the last one. That would actually be hilarious.
Holy cow. I don’t think Kentucky can beat ole miss but if they do they’re poised to be a top five team

You are right, for sure. However, I'm hoping it's Bianca Belair. Imagine those guys getting to get their picture with her on top of the entire experience of the weekend. That's just the icing on the cake. As long as it isn't some random country artist, I'm good with whoever. Belair, Peyton, Dolly....give me any of those 3 and we blow the roof off.
I’m with it. Let belair be the face of the university if it isn’t tony V. Let the recruits take social media pictures with her. They’re going to get to meet grant Williams hopefully Peyton and Candace Parker and Josh Dobbs and other are in attendance. This Saturday game is set up to put us back on par with bama and Georgia with the recruits in attendance.

The fact that she is an alum is great.

But i guess since i think fake wrestling is an embarassment i just made the faulty assumtion most adults felt the same way.

Obviously i was wrong
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Not the first time nor the last.

You realize there is nothing “fake” about wrestling…….right?

It’s actually an Olympic sport.

Anyone pissing on wrestling can kick rocks as well. I’ve been an Indy wrestler for nearly 8 years now and I’ve met a lot of influential people in the wrestling business as well and learned from them. The in ring work is scripted, but it takes a lot of work and training, and also fake is far from the real life repercussions from wrestling.
I went on the road with Doug Furnas when he first started his wrestling career. There was a lot of work and and a lot of fun.

Who do you think the guest picker will be for gameday this Saturday? I've been trying to think of a good one but really can't come up with one other than I'd like to see Bill Dance lol

If it ain't Dolly. It will be someone that's an insult to us, look for it.

I went on the road with Doug Furnas when he first started his wrestling career. There was a lot of work and and a lot of fun.
Doug was a great wrestler if he had wrestled in the Golden Years of Wrestling in the 1960s-1970s he might have been World Champion.

Reactions: txbo
Doug was a great wrestler if he had wrestled in the Golden Years of Wrestling in the 1960s-1970s he might have been World Champion.
Doug was committed to being the best at anything he participated in.
He was a wonderful human being And an incredible friend.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
You realize there is nothing “fake” about wrestling…….right?

It’s actually an Olympic sport.

Uhmmmm....the rasslin of the WWE aint.

I am very well versed in the Olympic freestyle and greco roman as well as US collegiate folk style.

So, yes im aware WRESTLING is an olympic sport.
I am also aware that WWE rassin' is not an Olympic sport.

Although with some of the judging by Russian and Chinese folks...maybe it should be.

Last edited:
Anyone pissing on wrestling can kick rocks as well. I’ve been an Indy wrestler for nearly 8 years now and I’ve met a lot of influential people in the wrestling business as well and learned from them. The in ring work is scripted, but it takes a lot of work and training, and also fake is far from the real life repercussions from wrestling.

Guess i will be a rock kicker...

Sctipted equals fake

Not saying it isnt tough
Not saying they arent athletic
Am saying it aint even close to a sport and still struggle understanding the attraction for anyone past the adolescent stage.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

I am very well versed in the Olympic freestyle and freco roman ans well as US collegiate folk style.

So, yrs im aware WRESTLING is an olympic sport.
I am also aware that WWE rassin' is jot an Olympics sport.

Although with some of the judging by Russian and Chinese folks...maybe it should be.

So……..your just against this “woman” wrestler and her Olympic dreams?

She ain’t made the Olympics yet……but don’t hold her back man.

I am very well versed in the Olympic freestyle and freco roman ans well as US collegiate folk style.

So, yrs im aware WRESTLING is an olympic sport.
I am also aware that WWE rassin' is jot an Olympics sport.

WWE is only wrestling that’s not fixed.

Guess i will be a rock kicker...

Sctipted equals fake

Not saying it isnt tough
Not saying they arent athletic
Am saying it aint even close to a sport and still struggle understanding the attraction for anyone past the adolescent stage.

I don’t watch it……haven’t in many years; however haven’t “you” ever watched a movie or a TV show and thought “that was pretty good” or “that was entertaining”……even though you knew it was not real?

Is there really a difference?

It's a damn shame that the supposed vol fans can't support a young lady that WENT to Tennessee and was an All American here. This thread is absolutely embarrassing for the few who can't support one of our own. I really wish freak would bounce everyone of you jack asses.

I don’t watch it……haven’t in many years; however haven’t “you” ever watched a movie or a TV show and thought “that was pretty good” or “that was entertaining”……even though you knew it was not real?

Is there really a difference?

I get what youre saying. I really do.

But when the actors over-act ...then no. Ive never watched a poorly acted movie or play that i wanted to see again.

Well; except when my kids high school drama club put on shows. 😁

VN Store

Back