Guest Picker for Gameday

Solid pick! Went to ut, all American track star, and the womens champion!! I didn’t even know she went to ut until this thread started lol I learned a lot of Tn alums actually that I didn’t know had ties to Tennessee and man do we have alot of big names to represent our university!! It’s all good guys, if your opinion of who the guest should’ve been didn’t get selected just think, if Tennessee keeps playing in big games and that’s more opportunities for your choice to be on the show!! Give her support tho and don’t be a bunch of cry babies!!
Pam Tillis, Dave Ramsey, Dixie Carter (but I believe she is no longer with us), Dale Dickey (really good actress)… Finebaum (we don’t claim him) 😂

The fact that she is an alum is great.

But i guess since i think fake wrestling is an embarassment i just made the faulty assumtion most adults felt the same way.

Obviously i was wrong
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Not the first time nor the last.

Reactions: TnScooby and LAVol1
Good for her, hope it helps her brand. Not the draw that's going to make me tune into Gameday and their shameless rolling out of Lee Corso as I don't follow wrestling, but regardless I hope it's good for her and the university.

The fact that she is an alum is great.

But i guess since i think fake wrestling is an embarassment i just made the faulty assumtion most adults felt the same way.

Obviously i was wrong
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Not the first time nor the last.

Fake wrestling. Amazing. It's a performance man. Just like any TV show. She happens to be one of the best at it too. Gets huge ovations. Loves Tennessee. I know those fake wrestlers are tougher than you'd ever think. Many of them are ex pro or amateur athletes in one way or another before moving into a new professional athletic.

If they couldn’t get Dolly, this is a slam dunk pick. People were gonna complain no matter who. I know I was going to throw a fit if they trotted another flannel bro country “singer” out there.

I’m hoping Tony V has at least a guest spot or something. They’ve got 3 hours to fill so they can take 2-3 minutes with him.
You’re in luck

Fake wrestling. Amazing. It's a performance man. Just like any TV show. She happens to be one of the best at it too. Gets huge ovations. Loves Tennessee. I know those fake wrestlers are tougher than you'd ever think. Many of them are ex pro or amateur athletes in one way or another before moving into a new professional athletic.

If theyre acting they arent very good at their chosen craft.

Coming from a wrestling (real competitive wrestling) background, a fan of boxing and an mma fan, the ridiculous scenarios in WWE are ....idk...silly?

I loved it as a kid. Ricky Steamboat and Black Jack Mulligan were my favorites. But as an adult?

And this isnt begrudging them for participating in an activity that provides them fame and fortune. But i will never understand a grown ass man getting excited about watching this activity.

But it doesnt matter what i think...yall enjoy it all you want. And i hope she has a great career and does the university proud tomorrow.

I will be in the crowd cheering her on when its her time on stage.

Last edited:
Hope she does a hell of a job and represents... Everybody is only watching because they are in town anyway...Most watch SEC Nation anyway.

Reactions: Wireless1
Anyone pissing on wrestling can kick rocks as well. I’ve been an Indy wrestler for nearly 8 years now and I’ve met a lot of influential people in the wrestling business as well and learned from them. The in ring work is scripted, but it takes a lot of work and training, and also fake is far from the real life repercussions from wrestling.

ESPN and the world hates us because we are never satisfied. When we get back on top there is going to be Hell to pay!

Anyone pissing on wrestling can kick rocks as well. I’ve been an Indy wrestler for nearly 8 years now and I’ve met a lot of influential people in the wrestling business as well and learned from them. The in ring work is scripted, but it takes a lot of work and training, and also fake is far from the real life repercussions from wrestling.
I remember my PawPaw watching Jerry Lawler on the Memphis station when I was little, he loved ‘wrasslin’’ .. it was pretty entertaining

Not my first pick, but better than all the country music artists they usually have-except Dolly. I wouldn’t have minded Candace Parker either.

VN Store

Back