Georgia would switch ...

Uga wouldn't switch ANY position on the field with Tenn and you're absolutely out of your mind if you think so. Still loaded with 4 and 5* at every position. Beat the #7 team with our second string playing and Tenn beat Indiana by ONE point so please tell me what we would want to trade?
History...
Now git!
GBO!!

Reactions: MaTaLa and joevol33
Uga wouldn't switch ANY position on the field with Tenn and you're absolutely out of your mind if you think so. Still loaded with 4 and 5* at every position. Beat the #7 team with our second string playing and Tenn beat Indiana by ONE point so please tell me what we would want to trade?
Welcome new objective MEMBER! Looking forward to rewarding exchanges. 😴

Why the hell are you trolling on a Tennessee message board you mutt?:rolleyes:

Does anyone else find it weird that I saw Eli Wolf walking around market square earlier today? He was wearing His UGA warmup and was just casually strolling around by himself.🤔
GBO!!

Reactions: feathersax
Quarterback situations with Tennessee in a skinny minute. Add that they have to replace their entire o-line and it's nervous times for the Dawgs.

I have to be honest, I've never been impressed with JG. Might be because he started his career behind such bad o-lines and he's shell-shocked, but I wouldn't trade what we have coming up with JG. We have two 4-star QBs and a 3-star, as well one or two in the works in the portal. Remains to be seen what we'll look like at QB this year. We also have a stable of 5 and 4 star RBs and receivers, albeit young, to add to the mix. And, while we've lost a few starting linemen to the NFL, and one to UT, we still avg over 4-stars across the line with their replacements. I think most UGA fans were somewhat disappointed with the production of our all-star group that left. Sometimes you'd rather have hungry lunch pail types over the prima donnas.

Where I look for our team to be really good is on defense. This group coming back was very, very good last year, but has the potential to be the best we've ever had. We'll rely heavily on our defense, especially early in the season, and we have good reason to be excited about that side of the ball.

I know some have said that Georgia football is on the decline, but I think we're still have one of the most talented rosters in the SEC, if you go by number of stars. And I think we'll have a defense that will be talked about a lot nationally.

Just my take.

I have to be honest, I've never been impressed with JG. Might be because he started his career behind such bad o-lines and he's shell-shocked, but I wouldn't trade what we have coming up with JG. We have two 4-star QBs and a 3-star, as well one or two in the works in the portal. Remains to be seen what we'll look like at QB this year. We also have a stable of 5 and 4 star RBs and receivers, albeit young, to add to the mix. And, while we've lost a few starting linemen to the NFL, and one to UT, we still avg over 4-stars across the line with their replacements. I think most UGA fans were somewhat disappointed with the production of our all-star group that left. Sometimes you'd rather have hungry lunch pail types over the prima donnas.

Where I look for our team to be really good is on defense. This group coming back was very, very good last year, but has the potential to be the best we've ever had. We'll rely heavily on our defense, especially early in the season, and we have good reason to be excited about that side of the ball.

I know some have said that Georgia football is on the decline, but I think we're still have one of the most talented rosters in the SEC, if you go by number of stars. And I think we'll have a defense that will be talked about a lot nationally.

Just my take.
raw.gif

Reactions: MaTaLa
I agree with this, however I can’t remember so many transfers from a program that the majority of the transfers are 1st or 2nd year players.

Something is definitely wrong, just not sure what it could be.

I think you have transfers mixed up with players going pro. We haven't had an inordinate amount of players transferring. The only transferring starter that I'm sure would start next year is Mays. Do you know of others?

Reactions: 08Vol
Good for them. Now let's quit thinking about what Georgie would or wouldn't do and continue to focus on what makes us better, because the coaching staff certainly seems to be doing just that.
This.

The only thing I care about Jawja is for Jeremy Pruitt to give them something else to worry about by beating them as soon as possible, and then continue to beat them.

Does anyone else find it weird that I saw Eli Wolf walking around market square earlier today? He was wearing His UGA warmup and was just casually strolling around by himself.🤔
GBO!!
Today my son referenced the "blockbuster trade": Eli Wolf to Georgia for Chaney, Kenny Solomon& Cade Mays.:cool:

I've been a ghost reader for awhile on here. Usually just laugh at the roller coaster ride your program is on from the ultimate down of losing your opener to a GSU team that had no business winning that game to the Everest highs of beating Indiana by one point. Don't get me wrong, the 6 game win streak is impressive but the majority of y'all are completely delusional when it comes to where your program actually is. This year you hit middle of the pack. I think next year you will be between 7-5 and 9-4..leaning more towards the 9-4 area, but still in no way would uga trade any position you have for what we have.

Reactions: 08Vol
I've been a ghost reader for awhile on here. Usually just laugh at the roller coaster ride your program is on from the ultimate down of losing your opener to a GSU team that had no business winning that game to the Everest highs of beating Indiana by one point. Don't get me wrong, the 6 game win streak is impressive but the majority of y'all are completely delusional when it comes to where your program actually is. This year you hit middle of the pack. I think next year you will be between 7-5 and 9-4..leaning more towards the 9-4 area, but still in no way would uga trade any position you have for what we have.
Would you trade trophy cases?

No I highly doubt it. We have the most recent trophies... Ya know the sec Championship and Rose Bowl. I get it, uga has highly underachieved but at least we can still make it to.. And win.. Some big games
Do they give trophies for 10 win seasons without championships? If so UGA’s is stacked.

What is Kentucky record vs UT, GA and Florida the past 30 years? I’m to lazy to look it up but it has to be absurdly abysmal yet every single year they view themselves as right there with those 3 and competing for the east. I don’t know it’s the strangest thing I’ve ever seen.

In the last 17 seasons (51 games) they have 5 wins. So they are 46-5 vs (UT, GA, FL) in the last 17 years. They have beaten UT and GA twice, FL once. Kentucky football has been terrible for 50 years.

Do they give trophies for 10 win seasons without championships? If so UGA’s is stacked.
No but they give trophies for winning the league, the rose Bowl and the sugar bowl.. Don't worry maybe one day the vols can get back to one of them 😊 I didn't come here to argue, I came here because there are fans of all different teams on this site that have good conversation with each other and some fun jabs at each other.

I would love to see JG take over the starting QB role in Georgia.

I wish he would hurry up and enter the portal because then Juan Jennings might come back and also play defense just so he could sack him for everytime he cost him a TD at UT.

Reactions: Tnslim1 and 08Vol

Awww. Someone needs affirmation. Here's a cookie.

uga. Trash program. Most annoying fanbase in sports.

Awww. Someone needs affirmation. Here's a cookie.

uga. Trash program. Most annoying fanbase in sports.
Coming from the fanbase that's taking over the nation because they won 8 games and had a couple of decent players come in? Yeah we're the most annoying fanbase 🤣🤣🤣

VN Store

Back