George Floyd Protest/Riots

Not sure about the tactic with the knee on his neck but it was stated that this is taught to the police on how to restrain individuals with this behavior on Fentanyl.
I've seen links to their (MinnesotaPoliceDepartment) materials before that addresses that, but I don't have a link or remember where I saw it.

I could have sworn that it specified to restrain with a knee on the neck. I've also heard others state that nowhere does their(MPD) training material explicitly state to use a knee to the back of the neck.

Does anybody have a link?

Reactions: BigOrangeD
I've seen links to their (MinnesotaPoliceDepartment) materials before that addresses that, but I don't have a link or remember where I saw it.

I could have sworn that it specified to restrain with a knee on the neck. I've also heard others state that nowhere does their(MPD) training material explicitly state to use a knee to the back of the neck.

It did and was posted somewhere here

Here's what I know from his criminal records. If this is a person anyone looks up to as a hero you need to do some serious internal searching for the right answers.

This guy is not a hero, he's no Dr King.
Dr King would be embarrassed to see the level this guy has been elevated to.

Different thread. Post 3129.

Another bad apple (George Floyd case)

George Floyd death: Experts say knee-to-neck restraint is dangerous, but Minneapolis allows it

Of course you are too busy creaming yourselves than to actually look at the video or fact check.

It is obviously not him. Too young.

He also CLEARLY LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HIM. But I'm sure that you all can't tell the difference right?

Fact check: Teenaged George Floyd did not appear on Judge Judy show

PolitiFact - George Floyd from Judge Judy is not the same man killed by police in Minneapolis

Don't willfully be idiots. At least do the bare minimum of fact checking before you post something. lmao
I missed this one... seemed to be legit. My bad. Wrong guy, thanks for the correction.

It did and was posted somewhere here
Thnx guys.

Also, Google's an overtly curated left leaning joke if nobody knew that. Constantly doing variations of, and Google searches like "MPD neck restraint" and I only got 1pertinent link.
aead8055-0845-4204-9e1c-28a41c5eeddb_750x422.png
MPD training materials show knee-to-neck restraint similar to the one used on Floyd

So I then wisely used DuckDuckGo and got a plethora of pertinent links.

Here's a good one
George Floyd Case: MPD Allowed Neck Restraints; Follow Due Process

This is the best I've found

My take: The officers are severely overcharged. Can the DA really be this stupid or does he want even more violent riots after a probable acquittal?

Of course you are too busy creaming yourselves than to actually look at the video or fact check.

It is obviously not him. Too young.

He also CLEARLY LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HIM. But I'm sure that you all can't tell the difference right?

Fact check: Teenaged George Floyd did not appear on Judge Judy show

PolitiFact - George Floyd from Judge Judy is not the same man killed by police in Minneapolis

Don't willfully be idiots. At least do the bare minimum of fact checking before you post something. lmao
You mean there’s 2 scumbags named George Floyd?

Thnx guys.

Also, Google's an overtly curated left leaning joke if nobody knew that. Constantly doing variations of, and Google searches like "MPD neck restraint" and I only got 1pertinent link.
View attachment 297664
MPD training materials show knee-to-neck restraint similar to the one used on Floyd

Here's a good one

My take: The officers are severely overcharged. Can the DA really be this stupid or does he want even more violent riots after a probable acquittal?

Yes.

Thnx guys.

View attachment 297664

Here's a good one

After watching all the videos that have been made available, I think Chauvin COULD get off with just manslaughter, maybe involuntary, but I don’t know how the law reads in a situation like thst. That will still end up with MSP being burned the rest of the way to the ground.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
After watching all the videos that have been made available, I think Chauvin COULD get off with just manslaughter, maybe involuntary, but I don’t know how the law reads in a situation like thst. That will still end up with MSP being burned the rest of the way to the ground.

My inexpert opinion is he'll be offered (and accept) a plea for minimal time or time served in exchange for the fed not pressing civil rights violation charges.

VN Store

Back