George Floyd Protest/Riots

Lock them in together and let things sort themselves out.

And purely anecdotally but when I have seen those banana clips IRL with the slot in them ,so you can see the ammo, they have been .22s. Of course only way to know for sure is to get up close and personal, and by that time it's too late.

* ok I did find one mnfr that did the slits in a x39

Have not checked to see if Luthie posted this yet... so I will.

George F. as a lad...

Pitiful excuse for a human being. Seems to be a cultural problem as this is very typical behavior and the mindset of many. Wish the lady had a cwp and utilized her rights. It also proves that maybe fatherless homes aren’t as big a factor as some try and lead us to believe.

Just so you know.....one of the racist BLM protesters at our state capitol told one of my friends they are getting twenty dollars an hour to protest. They have shift changes when our law enforcement has a shift change. Shouldn't we auction off those black jerseys after the Kentucky game and donate to BLM so we can fund the bricks they peacefully throw through windows?

Minneapolis police say to obey criminals and 'be prepared' to be robbed

Any of our resident anti-racists jacked a car yet? And if not, do you even care about George Floyd at all?

Hey Google...Can you openly carry a gun in Minnesota?

Minnesota allows the open carrying of handguns on the person or in a vehicle with a valid permit to carry. See Concealed Weapons Permitting in Minnesota for exceptions and permitting information. The firearm is being transported unloaded and in the closed trunk of a motor vehicle
Nov 18, 2019

I don't believe most if those citizens will just forfeit all of their money and belongings without resisting first.

Have not checked to see if Luthie posted this yet... so I will.

George F. as a lad...

Pitiful excuse for a human being. Seems to be a cultural problem as this is very typical behavior and the mindset of many. Wish the lady had a cwp and utilized her rights. It also proves that maybe fatherless homes aren’t as big a factor as some try and lead us to believe.

Of course you are too busy creaming yourselves than to actually look at the video or fact check.

It is obviously not him. Too young.

He also CLEARLY LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HIM. But I'm sure that you all can't tell the difference right?

Fact check: Teenaged George Floyd did not appear on Judge Judy show

PolitiFact - George Floyd from Judge Judy is not the same man killed by police in Minneapolis

Don't willfully be idiots. At least do the bare minimum of fact checking before you post something. lmao

Full video.

The guy was high as a kite and resisting the entire time. The cops don't look near as bad with the entire video being played. Not sure about the tactic with the knee on his neck but it was stated that this is taught to the police on how to restrain individuals with this behavior on Fentanyl. Seems to be if he would have just cooperated he may still be alive but hard to say since he had so much Fentanyl in his system.

Of course you are too busy creaming yourselves than to actually look at the video or fact check.

He also CLEARLY LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HIM. But I'm sure that you all can't tell the difference right?

PolitiFact - George Floyd from Judge Judy is not the same man killed by police in Minneapolis

Don't willfully be idiots. At least do the bare minimum of fact checking before you post something. lmao

Lol. I never thought this was the pos George Floyd. I knew this young criminal was someone totally different and a pos in his own regard.

Is he the amateur adult film star per some reports?

VN Store

Back