George Floyd Protest/Riots

Gunshots fired as heavily-armed black militia members demanding the arrest of cops in Breonna Taylor's death face off with Three Percenters paramilitary group in Louisville

Gunshots have rung out in Louisville as black militia group carrying semiautomatic weapons and a far-right organization carrying heavy firearms are holding a protest and a counter-demonstration.

The simultaneous demonstrations in Louisville by the Atlanta-based ‘Not F*****g Around Coaltion’ and the right-wing ‘Three Percenters’ organization are taking place a day after some 76 protesters were arrested on Friday.

As of early Saturday afternoon, at least two people were arrested by Louisville police officers. One of them, a Black Lives Matter supporter, allegedly tried to burst through a police barricade that was set up to divide the two opposite camps.

In recent weeks, scores of Black Lives Matter demonstrators have been demanding the arrest of the Louisville police officers involved in the fatal shooting of 26-year-old EMT Breonna Taylor.

'Once it gets to that point where it looks like the government is non-responsive to the will of the people, the Constitution says to [form a] militia to address the grievances of the people,' NFAC head John Fitzgerald 'Jay' Johnson, also known as Grand Master Jay, told WDRB-TV.

31187804-8559841-image-a-6_1595692624020.jpg

Members and supporters of an all-black militia group called NFAC hold an armed rally in Louisville, Kentucky, on Saturday

31189658-8559841-image-a-16_1595695539791.jpg

Members of the Kentucky Three Percenters Militia line up as members and supporters of an all-black militia group called NFAC hold an armed rally in Louisville

31187806-8559841-image-a-9_1595692630482.jpg

Members of the Atlanta-based NFAC were seen outside Central High School in Louisville on Saturday

Black militia members brandish guns demanding charges against cops linked to Breonna Taylor's death | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Gunshots fired as heavily-armed black militia members demanding the arrest of cops in Breonna Taylor's death face off with Three Percenters paramilitary group in Louisville

Gunshots have rung out in Louisville as black militia group carrying semiautomatic weapons and a far-right organization carrying heavy firearms are holding a protest and a counter-demonstration.

The simultaneous demonstrations in Louisville by the Atlanta-based ‘Not F*****g Around Coaltion’ and the right-wing ‘Three Percenters’ organization are taking place a day after some 76 protesters were arrested on Friday.

As of early Saturday afternoon, at least two people were arrested by Louisville police officers. One of them, a Black Lives Matter supporter, allegedly tried to burst through a police barricade that was set up to divide the two opposite camps.

In recent weeks, scores of Black Lives Matter demonstrators have been demanding the arrest of the Louisville police officers involved in the fatal shooting of 26-year-old EMT Breonna Taylor.

'Once it gets to that point where it looks like the government is non-responsive to the will of the people, the Constitution says to [form a] militia to address the grievances of the people,' NFAC head John Fitzgerald 'Jay' Johnson, also known as Grand Master Jay, told WDRB-TV.

31187804-8559841-image-a-6_1595692624020.jpg

Members and supporters of an all-black militia group called NFAC hold an armed rally in Louisville, Kentucky, on Saturday

31189658-8559841-image-a-16_1595695539791.jpg

Members of the Kentucky Three Percenters Militia line up as members and supporters of an all-black militia group called NFAC hold an armed rally in Louisville

31187806-8559841-image-a-9_1595692630482.jpg

Members of the Atlanta-based NFAC were seen outside Central High School in Louisville on Saturday

Black militia members brandish guns demanding charges against cops linked to Breonna Taylor's death | Daily Mail Online
That black militia is hilarious. Everyones busting out their .22's and BB guns hahaha

NFAC shot each other. They ain't f*&kin around! Must be high on Breanna Taylor's boyfriend supplied stash.
Fuken idiots. Just wait until these chuckle heads " accidentally" discharge a weapon with the Patriots staring them down. It will not be pretty.

I have an AK47 look alike that shoots 22lr.
It’s hilarious.
They were a shootout here in Atlanta a few weeks ago with guys sporting AK47's. As soon as they started shooting "at each other" (really spraying everyone around) you could tell they were .22's. It was hilarious..all of it.

Some of these NFAC militia dudes are also carrying airsoft guns, 249 SAW versions. I lol'ed.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
They were a shootout here in Atlanta a few weeks ago with guys sporting AK47's. As soon as they started shooting "at each other" (really spraying everyone around) you could tell they were .22's. It was hilarious..all of it.

Some of these NFAC militia dudes are also carrying airsoft guns, 249 SAW versions. I lol'ed.
At a glance it looks realFF4C5B7C-58F8-4B3D-8597-1722E7097A4C.jpeg

I've heard that the Clinton's favor .22's.

You can get M16/AK47 style BB guns with magazines. I'd wager most of their guns are .22's with minimal to zero ammo.

Sure they are. Most people I know have a few rifles. Think that if you want.

I'm sure in a group that large that some were fake.

We have also seen several of the right wing open carry rallies where people were carrying fake guns. So I guess its a normal thing from open carry demonstrations of large groups.
Anti-lockdown protesters mocked online for parading prop weapons

lol

Fuken idiots. Just wait until these chuckle heads " accidentally" discharge a weapon with the Patriots staring them down. It will not be pretty.
Who are the these mythical "Patriots" you are speaking of. I know not those counter protesters. lol

The actual patriots are on the BLM side.

We have also seen several of the right wing open carry rallies where people were carrying fake guns. So I guess its a normal thing from open carry demonstrations of large groups.

lol

Who are the these mythical "Patriots" you are speaking of. I know not those counter protesters. lol

Oh sweet jesus..your link to fake right wing guns were showing an AT4 and a Browning .50 cal. HAHAHAHAHA. OF COURSE THEY WERE FAKE!! HAHAHA. The ignorant media getting trolled hard, like you. I bet you dont even know what an AT4 is. LOL. Its a "rocket launcher", of course it was fake. HAHAHA. This isn't Africa/ME/Asia.

I bet you're one of those dudes who watches an action movie and thinks thats how guns/explosions/planes/tanks/death works.

Oh yeah...You can keep your dishonorably discharged "patriots". HAHAHA.

lol

Why wouldn’t they , it’s their right to peacefully protest a frog farting if they choose to . They are no more patriotic though then anyone else standing up for their rights by peacefully protesting .

As far as the protesters with firearms , I love it real or fake . The more that chooses to use their right to bear arms the less I have to worry about you liberals restricting my 2a right .

Fortunately, nobody was going into battle at these demonstrations so it really doesn't matter what kind of arms they carried. We all get the point.

VN Store

Back