George Floyd Protest/Riots

Is everything you read this slanted? "but he's white so no protests or riots", yeah also because he was shooting at cops and wasn't choked to death while already detained. This has nothing to do with George Floyd
12-year-old TJ Siderio was shot five doors down from where he’d tossed the gun, recordings show

This link says the cop that shot him knew he was unarmed when the cop shot him. He was able to tell other officers where the kid had thrown away the gun.

It was about 60 feet away, seems like plenty of time to process him being unarmed and what type of threat he was.

Horrifying video shows final moments of LA DUI suspect who Died screaming 'I can't breathe' after being pinned to ground face-down for refusing to give blood sample over fear of needles

• Edward Bronstein, 38, died March 31, 2020 in Pasadena less than two months before George Floyd died in Minneapolis
A California father's harrowing final moments have emerged in harrowing police footage showing him scream 'I can't breathe' while dying as he was held face-down on the ground so cops could extract a blood sample.

Edward Bronstein, 38, died on March 31, 2020, less than two months before George Floyd was killed by police in Minnesota, after an altercation during his arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence.

Video shows LA man shout 'I can't breathe' moments before he died after being restrained by cops | Daily Mail Online

I hear the going rate for these murders is $22 million and all the involved officers going to jail.

White Lives Matter!

'My dad was a good person. He was treated like trash': Daughter of DUI suspect who died after screaming 'I can't breathe' ELEVEN times as LAPD pinned him face-down begs the Los Angeles DA to file criminal charges against the cops

• Edward Bronstein, 38, died March 31, 2020 in Pasadena less than two months before George Floyd died in Minneapolis
  • He screams 'I can't breathe' 11 times before he eventually falls silent
The daughter of a man who died while being restrained during a DUI arrest by the California Highway Patrol - after screaming nearly a dozen times 'I can't breathe' - says the officers seen in a newly released police video treated him 'like trash.'

The family of Edward Bronstein has filed a lawsuit related to his death on March 31, 2020, and are demanding that the CHP officers who took part in the arrest be criminally charged in connection with his death.

Bronstein, a 38-year-old father of two, died while in police custody two months before George Floyd, an unarmed black man, was murdered by Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin. He was filmed kneeling on Floyd's neck for more than 8 minutes in a similar scene, as he, too, repeatedly told officers 'I can’t breathe.'

'My dad was a good person,' Palomino said, according to NBC4. 'Nobody deserves to die this way. He was treated like trash, like his life was not deserving.'

Daughter of DUI suspect who died says her dad was treated 'like trash' by LAPD | Daily Mail Online

Horrifying video shows final moments of LA DUI suspect who Died screaming 'I can't breathe' after being pinned to ground face-down for refusing to give blood sample over fear of needles

A California father's harrowing final moments have emerged in harrowing police footage showing him scream 'I can't breathe' while dying as he was held face-down on the ground so cops could extract a blood sample.

Edward Bronstein, 38, died on March 31, 2020, less than two months before George Floyd was killed by police in Minnesota, after an altercation during his arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence.

Video shows LA man shout 'I can't breathe' moments before he died after being restrained by cops | Daily Mail Online

There should be a parade for these 5 heroes who put their lives on the line by kneeling on the back of a handcuffed man.

Those idiots should rot in jail.

I’m sure the resident cops, former cops, and boot lickers will defend these idiots.

And for those of you who still don’t believe that if ordered cops wouldn’t go door to door to confiscate guns they murdered someone for a little blood.

12-year-old TJ Siderio was shot five doors down from where he’d tossed the gun, recordings show

This link says the cop that shot him knew he was unarmed when the cop shot him. He was able to tell other officers where the kid had thrown away the gun.

It was about 60 feet away, seems like plenty of time to process him being unarmed and what type of threat he was.

The kid was fast. He could have ran and picked up the gun before the cop could react.

Cops pretty much have a license to kill without worry of any consequences.

There should be a parade for these 5 heroes who put their lives on the line by kneeling on the back of a handcuffed man.

Those idiots should rot in jail.

I’m sure the resident cops, former cops, and boot lickers will defend these idiots.

And for those of you who still don’t believe that if ordered cops wouldn’t go door to door to confiscate guns they murdered someone for a little blood.
I’ll wait for autopsy.

As a highly trained medical professional - do you have any feelings on law enforcement drawing blood in the field?
I don’t have a problem with them drawing blood if they are properly trained, that being said they aren’t phlebotomists. If you hit the bone you can cause periostial damage or hemorrhage. If you accidentally access an A-V fistula on a dialysis pt that’s gonna get any police officers poking right revolked and quite possibly a law suit since everyone seems to be litigious these days. Trying to hit a vessel on someone who is combative is just begging for trouble. Just because you can overpower someone to meet the objective doesn’t mean you should. In this case it cost a life. Some drunks are combative a holes. Doesn’t mean they deserve to die for being belligerent when they can sleep it off and suffer the hangover in jail.

Me personally, “ I smell alcohol” wouldn’t go over with me. I don’t drink and drive so it would be affront to me to be accused in the first place, secondly I wouldn’t pass half the examination of a road side eval because of balance issues. I would pass a breathalyzer no problem. Once passed I would ask if they are convinced their pc was wrong and am I free to go. Next move is theirs. How they act will depend on how I act.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
I don’t have a problem with them drawing blood if they are properly trained, that being said they aren’t phlebotomists. If you hit the bone you can cause periostial damage or hemorrhage. If you accidentally access an A-V fistula on a dialysis pt that’s gonna get any police officers poking right revolked and quite possibly a law suit since everyone seems to be litigious these days. Trying to hit a vessel on someone who is combative is just begging for trouble. Just because you can overpower someone to meet the objective doesn’t mean you should. In this case it cost a life. Some drunks are combative a holes. Doesn’t mean they deserve to die for being belligerent when they can sleep it off and suffer the hangover in jail.

Me personally, “ I smell alcohol” wouldn’t go over with me. I don’t drink and drive so it would be affront to me to be accused in the first place, secondly I wouldn’t pass half the examination of a road side eval because of balance issues. I would pass a breathalyzer no problem. Once passed I would ask if they are convinced their pc was wrong and am I free to go. Next move is theirs. How they act will depend on how I act.
Appreciate the detailed response. Just seems like a really bad idea to me.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
mostly peaceful murder though.... and no mean tweets. just don't block traffic while you are burning buildings and murdering folks.

Burning churches and trying to get over the fence at the WH...and then laughing about Trump in the bunker.
No compromise or quarter for this filth.

Burning churches and trying to get over the fence at the WH...and then laughing about Trump in the bunker.
No compromise or quarter for this filth.
Yep... attempting to destroy churches or illegally and violently entering government buildings occupied by government officials are bad ideas.

VN Store

Back