George Floyd Protest/Riots

Who got shot with an AR-15 at a protest? or are you saying just walking around with AR-15s should be illegal?

What? There's groups of armed vigilanties walking around ready for a fight with assault rifles and you think this is a good thing? I thought the whole point of the 2nd ammendment was to be able to defend against a tyranical government? Not killing other Americans in the street? I guess all the BLM protestors should just start arming themselves with sniper rifles and we'll see how that goes.

What? There's groups of armed vigilanties walking around ready for a fight with assault rifles and you think this is a good thing? I thought the whole point of the 2nd ammendment was to be able to defend against a tyranical government? Not killing other Americans in the street? I guess all the BLM protestors should just start arming themselves with sniper rifles and we'll see how that goes.

Yes, yes. I support all of that, let's see how that goes.

Are you insane? he was assaulted several times to the head and face including by skateboards, he warned them twice and pepper-sprayed them, and the guy filming screamed at him "we are gonna f****in kill you" and he shot in self-defense...

He initiated and escalated the situation by getting in their faces. The court will understand that.

State decided law, and police general orders on Use of Force/Self-Defense makes this an EASY case....open and shut dismissed by jury
Would you want a trial by jury if you lived in Atlanta? I'm white and I'd take a trial by judge any day if I lived there, because white people are bad.

How many peaceful protesters have been shot in the us with an AR since the gun was invented?

How many people have the rioters and looters killed in the past month and a half?

They can arm themselves with what ever they like, it's their right, there is nothing wrong with that.

The only "american" that was killed was some dude trying to bash in his skull with a skateboard while screaming "we're gonna f'in kill you"

Did you miss all the armed black guys walking the streets in that town in Georgia?

Already been charged with assault and battery with a deadly weapon. If the guy he shot dies he definitely will go to jail. Even if he doesn't he'll still get a few years.
He won't be found guilty. He showed restraint until he had no choice but to defend himself. This video ensures he'll get off and rightfully so.

They can arm themselves with what ever they like, it's their right, there is nothing wrong with that.

The only "american" that was killed was some dude trying to bash in his skull with a skateboard while screaming "we're gonna f'in kill you"

I'm not telling you it isn't their right- I'm telling you it's f***** up and those people are the cancer of America

I'm not telling you it isn't their right- I'm telling you it's f***** up and those people are the cancer of America
you really have no concept of life outside your bubble do you?

Do you realize that people carry firearms around you (both legally and illegally) every day, every where you go?

To call some legal protesters "cancer" while excusing the actual criminal behavior of others, well that's idiotic

He initiated and escalated the situation by getting in their faces. The court will understand that.

If I understand correctly, the rules are now: if you say something to someone that they don't like then they are allowed to physically assault you with weapons and face no repercussions? I'm sure if you got in people's faces carrying a rebel flag you would not want to be struck in the face with blunt force and told you are going to be killed. Would you want a way to protect yourself? If so, you are a gas lighting hypocrite.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
If I understand correctly, the rules are now: if you say something to someone that they don't like then they are allowed to physically assault you with weapons and face no repercussions? I'm sure if you got in people's faces carrying a rebel flag you would not want to be struck in the face with blunt force and told you are going to be killed. Would you want a way to protect yourself? If so, you are a gas lighting hypocrite.

“We are receiving reports about vigilante groups possibly instigating this violence," police Chief Michael Geier said. "If this is true will be holding them accountable to the fullest extent of the law, including federal hate group designation and prosecution.”

They instigated the violence. The court will find him guilty. If I'm wrong you feel free to come back at me in a couple months but not looking like it.

“We are receiving reports about vigilante groups possibly instigating this violence," police Chief Michael Geier said. "If this is true will be holding them accountable to the fullest extent of the law, including federal hate group designation and prosecution.”

So now the police should do their jobs?

They already have in most major cities and it's not the groups you're discussing. Which vigilante group burned down a housing complex in Minneapolis, Targets, 5th Avenue, cop cars?

They already have in most major cities and it's not the groups you're discussing. Which vigilante group burned down a housing complex in Minneapolis, Targets, 5th Avenue, cop cars?

Not an organized group that did that, as much as you'd like to think it is. That was pure chaos out of sheer anger. The organized violent extremists in this situation are on the right-wing.

They instigated the violence. The court will find him guilty. If I'm wrong you feel free to come back at me in a couple months but not looking like it.

Hell, you might be right. He might get prosecuted, but for the sake of every rational person I hope you are wrong. We are entering a slippery slope with the word "instigated" and all of these other ridiculous charges. What if I post a bunch of positive tweets about police on Twitter, and I'm doxxed. Are my pro-police tweets now "instigating" people to assault me and my property? If I defend myself, am I still guilty because of my "instigation"? You can say that's stupid, but it is where we are headed.

Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back