George Floyd Protest/Riots

https://lancasteronline.com/opinion...cle_a29f9596-acf8-11ea-b2ff-b751701d088f.html

"As LNP | LancasterOnline’s Dan Nephin reported Thursday, “a couple dozen people — including shop owners and militia members, one of whom was on a roof, armed — wore strips of chartreuse green tape. Tape also marked at least a half-dozen shops.”

Jeri Culbertson, owner of Naturally Gifted by Jeri, wore one of those green tape strips. Her business is located in one of the buildings where armed men were on the roof.

The reason for the green tape?

She told LNP | LancasterOnline that she wore it as a way of showing solidarity with her fellow small business owners.

But she also said this: If some kind of violent incident had occurred, the tape would identify those wearing it as concerned citizens who would be able to help those in distress to be “sure they were taken care of.”

It’s not a leap to think that the green tape also might have protected the wearers if shooting started.

Which is deeply disturbing."

Apparently they are issuing warrants against the Atlanta police officer that killed that thug in self defense.

Every officer in Atlanta should walk off the job!

Interesting facts from press conference that I didn’t know:

Mr. Brooks was never officially told he was under arrest. He was handcuffed (attempted) and told he had to much to drink but never told he was under arrest. That is not correct procedure.

One of the bullets fired actually hit a pedestrian car.

The officer shouted “I got him” when he fired his gun.

The other officer fired the taser at him while he was running which evidently isn’t allowed.

One of the officers kicked Brooks after he was shot (the shooting officer)

The other officer stood on his shoulders (non shooting officer)

Brooks did not receive any medical attention for over two minutes while he was still alive and being kicked and stood on.

The non shooting officer is a states witness and will testify on behalf of the state.

On another note, they didn’t bring up the resisting part at all, which doesn’t seem very balanced.

All told it is 11 total charges including felony murder.

No big deal. Just a bunch of dudes walking around peaceful protestors with AR-15's. And they're starting to shoot people. Carry on I guess.
There weren't any shootings in the link that you last posted.

That case in the desert had a mob chasing a guy who then defended himself. That's the only case I know of.

Far more cases of the mobs attacking people. But it's funny how you dont condemn them with they same vigor as what might happen with guns.

There weren't any shootings in the link that you last posted.

That case in the desert had a mob chasing a guy who then defended himself. That's the only case I know of.

Far more cases of the mobs attacking people. But it's funny how you dont condemn them with they same vigor as what might happen with guns.

Yeah that case in the desert- He was antagonizing the protestors so he got chased away, then he started shooting. Not justified and he's gonna be in jail for a long time. Also you are being disengenious with the whole" mob" thing. Other than Wendy's and Target getting burned down and random acts of looting at the beginning, the protestors are nothing like armed militia. F*** those people.

Also the police have arrested 10,000 protestors already, most of them peaceful. The bad guys are the cops and militia :)‘They set us up’: US police arrested over 10,000 protesters, many non-violent

Last edited:
https://lancasteronline.com/opinion...cle_a29f9596-acf8-11ea-b2ff-b751701d088f.html

"As LNP | LancasterOnline’s Dan Nephin reported Thursday, “a couple dozen people — including shop owners and militia members, one of whom was on a roof, armed — wore strips of chartreuse green tape. Tape also marked at least a half-dozen shops.”

Jeri Culbertson, owner of Naturally Gifted by Jeri, wore one of those green tape strips. Her business is located in one of the buildings where armed men were on the roof.

The reason for the green tape?

She told LNP | LancasterOnline that she wore it as a way of showing solidarity with her fellow small business owners.

But she also said this: If some kind of violent incident had occurred, the tape would identify those wearing it as concerned citizens who would be able to help those in distress to be “sure they were taken care of.”

It’s not a leap to think that the green tape also might have protected the wearers if shooting started.

Which is deeply disturbing."

Sounds like a tight-knit community protecting each other from potential criminals to me. What's the problem exactly?

Atlanta is just begging for more of their buildings to be burned down

giphy.gif

Yeah that case in the desert- He was antagonizing the protestors so he got chased away, then he started shooting. Not justified and he's gonna be in jail for a long time. Also you are being disengenious with the whole" mob" thing. Other than Wendy's and Target getting burned down and random acts of looting at the beginning, the protestors are nothing like armed militia. F*** those people.

Also the police have arrested 10,000 protestors already, most of them peaceful. The bad guys are the cops and militia :)‘They set us up’: US police arrested over 10,000 protesters, many non-violent

Antagonizing eh? So protests are fine, but counter-protests are not? Chased away? I think you mean threatened by saying "I will kill you" then being struck in the face with a skateboard while a mob of people chase after him. Dude isn't going to jail. Justified shooting through and through.

Apparently they are issuing warrants against the Atlanta police officer that killed that thug in self defense.

Every officer in Atlanta should walk off the job!
Sad thing is that the DA KNOWS it's a legal shoot and the Atlanta PD know its within their use of force and training guidelines, but they are doing it for show because the Mayor has political ambitions and is making them.. This officer will easily win in court and sue

Antagonizing eh? So protests are fine, but counter-protests are not? Chased away? I think you mean threatened by saying "I will kill you" then being struck in the face with a skateboard while a mob of people chase after him. Dude isn't going to jail. Justified shooting through and through.

Already been charged with assault and battery with a deadly weapon. If the guy he shot dies he definitely will go to jail. Even if he doesn't he'll still get a few years.

Sad thing is that the DA KNOWS it's a legal shoot and the Atlanta PD know its within their use of force and training guidelines, but they are doing it for show because the Mayor has political ambitions and is making them.. This officer will easily win in court and sue
Seems the wrong message to anyone who currently serves or wants to be an officer. Horrible situation.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
The pu$$y DAs were afraid that the thugs were going to burn the city down unless they came back with a charge of murder. A certain segment of the population is out of control.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Interesting facts from press conference that I didn’t know:

Mr. Brooks was never officially told he was under arrest. He was handcuffed (attempted) and told he had to much to drink but never told he was under arrest. That is not correct procedure.
So? this is distinctly implied with "put your hands behind your back", the only reason the conversation didnt go further was because of the suspect fighting immediately after.
One of the bullets fired actually hit a pedestrian car.
Ok, guess the PD will pay for that repair
The officer shouted “I got him” when he fired his gun.
ok, so what?
The other officer fired the taser at him while he was running which evidently isn’t allowed.
What do you mean not allowed? Are you saying Atlanta PD has a general order which forbids the use of a taser if someone is running away?
One of the officers kicked Brooks after he was shot (the shooting officer)
Ok, he had the taser wires still attached to him, and since youve never experienced that before, you have to get them off your body. it still shocks you after the fact
The other officer stood on his shoulders (non shooting officer)
ok, so?
Brooks did not receive any medical attention for over two minutes while he was still alive and being kicked and stood on.
I agree, that they should've called for ambulance immediately and at least pretended to do CPR, which wouldve done nothing
The non shooting officer is a states witness and will testify on behalf of the state.
I'd hold off until i hear what the actual testimony here is
On another note, they didn’t bring up the resisting part at all, which doesn’t seem very balanced.

All told it is 11 total charges including felony murder.

State decided law, and police general orders on Use of Force/Self-Defense makes this an EASY case....open and shut dismissed by jury

Are you insane? he was assaulted several times to the head and face including by skateboards, he warned them twice and pepper-sprayed them, and the guy filming screamed at him "we are gonna f****in kill you" and he shot in self-defense...

VN Store

Back