George Floyd Protest/Riots

Never been to that site.

Why wouldn't I support BLM being armed and defending themselves if necessary?

Sounds like you'd like it. We should just have every American walking around with assault rifles according to you. Have you ever considered running for office?

Interesting facts from press conference that I didn’t know:

Mr. Brooks was never officially told he was under arrest. He was handcuffed (attempted) and told he had to much to drink but never told he was under arrest. That is not correct procedure.

One of the bullets fired actually hit a pedestrian car.

The officer shouted “I got him” when he fired his gun.

The other officer fired the taser at him while he was running which evidently isn’t allowed.

One of the officers kicked Brooks after he was shot (the shooting officer)

The other officer stood on his shoulders (non shooting officer)

Brooks did not receive any medical attention for over two minutes while he was still alive and being kicked and stood on.

The non shooting officer is a states witness and will testify on behalf of the state.

On another note, they didn’t bring up the resisting part at all, which doesn’t seem very balanced.

All told it is 11 total charges including felony murder.
It was an awful press conference and totally biased towards that officer.... I was waiting on them to pull out a pic of the guy shot as a ten year old riding a bike.....I’m not sure if he needing charging or not but you could tell they were out to get him..... every single should step down from their job today.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Not an organized group that did that, as much as you'd like to think it is. That was pure chaos out of sheer anger. The organized violent extremists in this situation are on the right-wing.

How many acts of violence have right wing extremists committed during these protests/riots?

Reactions: 0nelilreb
45h3z9.jpg

The DA will probably NOT prosecute ...... they'll let her walk. Her slate will be clean as a new car's smell.

Federal charges. She’ll more than likely join 75+ other folks arrested around the country and put on AG Barr’s DOJ riot related charges list and get to enjoy the thrill of a Federal prosecution.

Lacrosse is the epitome of white privilege sports, 2nd only to polo. I mean if you are so invested in social justice, shouldn’t you embrace a more inclusive sport like soccer? Amirite?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I don't understand the problem with the taser. The rest is inexcusable.

The DA said it is against procedure to use the taser against somebody that is running. I guess because they could injure themselves when they fall, I don’t know.

I don't understand the problem with the taser. The rest is inexcusable.

You;re not supposed to tase someone who is running or even standing because it could result in a head injury or death from a head injury. You certainly can't use a taser just because you're too slow to catch the person who is running away from you.

Reactions: tntar heel
Yeah that case in the desert- He was antagonizing the protestors so he got chased away, then he started shooting. Not justified and he's gonna be in jail for a long time. Also you are being disengenious with the whole" mob" thing. Other than Wendy's and Target getting burned down and random acts of looting at the beginning, the protestors are nothing like armed militia. F*** those people.

Also the police have arrested 10,000 protestors already, most of them peaceful. The bad guys are the cops and militia :)‘They set us up’: US police arrested over 10,000 protesters, many non-violent

Anyone laying hands on or striking another person for exercising their first amendment rights deserves the results of the 2A.

He was leaving and the mob chased him down and assaulted him. If they get arrested for assault after being shot in self defense then there’s justice in that case

What? There's groups of armed vigilanties walking around ready for a fight with assault rifles and you think this is a good thing? I thought the whole point of the 2nd ammendment was to be able to defend against a tyranical government? Not killing other Americans in the street? I guess all the BLM protestors should just start arming themselves with sniper rifles and we'll see how that goes.

Ummm, so folks walking around armed and providing protection are unequivocally vigilantes? Good to know.

Thank you for further clearing up and labeling exactly what we’re seeing in Seattle or have you not been paying attention to the John Brown Gun Club, Antifa and Warlord Raz handing out rifles from the trunk of a car in Antifastan.

I’m not even going to bother addressing the idiotic and totally inaccurate usage of the term assault rifle. We see you and now we know.

Interesting facts from press conference that I didn’t know:

Mr. Brooks was never officially told he was under arrest. He was handcuffed (attempted) and told he had to much to drink but never told he was under arrest. That is not correct procedure. The officer saying it before going around to him vs while he is cuffing him is splitting hairs and disingenuous.He had not even placed a cuff on him before Brooks resisted and reacted violently. weak charge

One of the bullets fired actually hit a pedestrian car. Not very relevant in criminal court

The officer shouted “I got him” when he fired his gun. This can he reasonably be proven as inconsequential and explained.

The other officer fired the taser at him while he was running which evidently isn’t allowed. The protocol he was referring to probably has an exemption for being shot at.

One of the officers kicked Brooks after he was shot (the shooting officer) At worst, its grounds for his firing. Criminal? iffy at best.

The other officer stood on his shoulders (non shooting officer) Officer advised he thought he was standing on his arm to detain a proven flight risk. The extent of injury cannot be reasonably known or assumed by the officer.

Brooks did not receive any medical attention for over two minutes while he was still alive and being kicked and stood on. This is weak af. Two minutes in a situation where they were just punched in the head and one slammed into concrete then fired on by a taser Brooks chose to steal is reaching

The non shooting officer is a states witness and will testify on behalf of the state. That's a little weird and I dont know what he could provide since we have full video.

On another note, they didn’t bring up the resisting part at all, which doesn’t seem very balanced. That was oodd.

All told it is 11 total charges including felony murder.
Garbage DA who is just increasing atl pay out to the officer charged of murder. responses in bold. The prosecutor is going to get torched in court.

Lacrosse is the epitome of white privilege sports, 2nd only to polo. I mean if you are so invested in social justice, shouldn’t you embrace a more inclusive sport like soccer? Amirite?

From what I have seen, it is a regional sport kinda like hockey? Seems to be popular in the NE /new england area and west coast...but in the SE, I have never seen it except on TV or as an intramural /college sport... I have never seen a HS lacrosse team in the SE...there are some surely somewhere, but I have never seen one. Similarly, the Carolinas have an NHL team and minor league hockey teams, but there is no HS hockey down here...actually, these 2 sports are really similar other than one of them requires ice, skates, and football worthy violence..while lacrosse is more finesse oriented like soccer.

Both sports are incredibly white dominated. Cant see a way to call that racist though, with the NFL and NBA being close to 90% black....it just seems that different races enjoy and perform better at different sports...why would anyone want to interject racism into this???

Oh, that's right. Dimwits election year plan. Sorry that I forgot the oldest trick in the book

What are your thoughts about no medical care, kicking him, and use of taser while he was running away?
No medical care is the only debatable point but even that is a show, it’s not like they could CPR those bullets out of his organs.

I’ll look at the video further before I comment but kicking could’ve been the officer shot with taser probe trying to get the wires from wrapped around him and the taser itself. You still feel electrical charges seconds after the deployment

I have no issue with him shooting a violent felon who just stole his weapon and was actively using it against the officer when he was shot. 100% TN vs Garner and textbook in every use of force general order in law enforcement.

The DA said it is against procedure to use the taser against somebody that is running. I guess because they could injure themselves when they fall, I don’t know.
You;re not supposed to tase someone who is running or even standing because it could result in a head injury or death from a head injury. You certainly can't use a taser just because you're too slow to catch the person who is running away from you.
Lmao you might want to check the law and general orders on that around the country

Reactions: tennvols77

VN Store

Back