General Flynn completely exonerated

Would you?

The difference between you and Gen Flynn is he fought until he was broke, lost his family home, and fell on his sword to keep a corrupt FBI from also railroading his son. You'd have been a gravy oozing POS like Vindman and made up a story against Trump voluntarily.

I doubt you'll ever truly realize the difference.

The difference between you and Gen Flynn is he fought until he was broke, lost his family home, and fell on his sword to keep a corrupt FBI from also railroading his son. You'd have been a gravy oozing POS like Vindman and made up a story against Trump voluntarily.

I doubt you'll ever truly realize the difference.

Link?

I still struggle with why Obama would care, seriously, why the risk opened up by directing or participating in, just, why would he care. He has all the same leverage and skeletons available to him as those who would try to hold anything over his head.

He is EX POTUS, most powerful and protected man on the planet, most powerful fraternity. Even if he "led the charge", he still probably would face no real punishment or actions. Maybe he did knowing he wouldn't and couldn't be caught, plausible deniability.

I just can't see how he wasn't just going through the motions and placating and biding his time until out of office. Yes, maybe he liked the idea of sinking Trump, but, as motivation solely.....or to party.....

Too much generational wealth coming, regardless of the Dem party or any political pressure or allegiances or commitment to, or of, his ideology.......he personally had to much to gain once out of office to want to burden himself with anything other than flying out the door and cashing in. He cares about Obama, and simple human nature would make me believe self preservation and opportunity would drive his decision making.

Could be wrong, but, just can't see why he would bother. Maybe he did. Hopefully we find out.

I still struggle with why Obama would care, seriously, why the risk opened up by directing or participating in, just, why would he care. He has all the same leverage and skeletons available to him as those who would try to hold anything over his head.

He is EX POTUS, most powerful and protected man on the planet, most powerful fraternity. Even if he "led the charge", he still probably would face no real punishment or actions. Maybe he did knowing he wouldn't and couldn't be caught, plausible deniability.

I just can't see how he wasn't just going through the motions and placating and biding his time until out of office. Yes, maybe he liked the idea of sinking Trump, but, as motivation solely.....or to party.....

Too much generational wealth coming, regardless of the Dem party or any political pressure or allegiances or commitment to, or of, his ideology.......he personally had to much to gain once out of office to want to burden himself with anything other than flying out the door and cashing in. He cares about Obama, and simple human nature would make me believe self preservation and opportunity would drive his decision making.

Could be wrong, but, just can't see why he would bother. Maybe he did. Hopefully we find out.

It's really just about the establishment protecting itself, it was Hillary or Bush the tirds turn and both would have kept the machine running as designed.

Innocent men don’t plead guilty. If Trump doesn’t like heroes who get caught surely he detests an innocent man pleading guilty. For Trump either reason is reason enough
Happens all the time. Google it and you'll find articles about how this has become a problem with our justice system.

JUDICIAL REVIEW
ANDREW McCARTHY: Here’s what must happen next in Michael Flynn case
Former federal appellate Judge J. Michael Luttig makes some excellent points regarding Judge Emmet Sullivan’s erratic performance in the Flynn case, writing in the Washington Post. I respectfully disagree with him, though, that the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals should, at this stage, find Sullivan has demonstrated such bias that the case should be reassigned to a different judge.
That would deprive Sullivan of the opportunity to explain himself, while needlessly extending the proceedings, further prejudicing Michael Flynn.

VN Store

Back