General Flynn completely exonerated

I just read the DOJ dismissal. Its 20 pages of Trump slurperism, trying to rewrite the history of Russian collusion and totally disregarding Flynn's own actions.

LOL, they don't even try to hide that it is a purely political document!

Flynn is not exonerated. All that has happened is that Trump's authoritarianism has reached a whole new level. An incomprehensible level.

I just read the DOJ dismissal. Its 20 pages of Trump slurperism, trying to rewrite the history of Russian collusion and totally disregarding Flynn's own actions.

Flynn is not exonerated. All that has happened is that Trump's authoritarianism has reached a whole new level. An incomprehensible level.

You’ll have to explain this. What was wrong with Flynn’s actions?

Doesn't the judge still have to sign off on the dropped charges? Just something I saw on the Twitter sphere. I'm sure the judge will, but I don't think it is technically a done deal yet. But I don't really know, I'm one of the few people on here that is not a lawyer, apparently.

Reactions: volinbham and 37L1

Glad to see you still believe in fairy tales

Exonerated for life. The scoundrel goon Mueller lawyer resigned first. You lose. Take your ball and go home.
Incompetent lawyer who thinks it is ok to drag an American hero to the brink of bankruptcy you are a nice piece of work.
General Flynn has two words for ya

Doesn't the judge still have to sign off on the dropped charges? Just something I saw on the Twitter sphere. I'm sure the judge will, but I don't think it is technically a done deal yet. But I don't really know, I'm one of the few people on here that is not a lawyer, apparently.

If so what are the chances that doesn't happen? Slim and none? Slim just resigned

Exonerated for life. The scoundrel goon Mueller lawyer resigned first. You lose. Take your ball and go home.
Incompetent lawyer who thinks it is ok to drag an American hero to the brink of bankruptcy you are a nice piece of work.
General Flynn has two words for ya
Yet to actually be proven.

Now that General Flynn has been exonerated for life and is bankrupt, is it possible to get him some basic income?

Reactions: Carl Pickens

Get ready LG. It's coming for ya just like I said 3 years ago. :)
1588881991334.gif

Screech away, bro. But yes, he will be considered an innocent man.

There was no Russian collusion. Your boy Schiff was just exposed as a fraud. We’ve been trying to tell you. You’ve been duped but you’re so bought in that you cannot bring yourself to re-evaluate your position.

VN Store

Back