General Flynn completely exonerated

Or can anybody name another individual charged and convicted over the serious offenses outlined in the Logan Act? I mean if this is such a heinous crime surely there are others whom have been convicted of this offense. Can you name one @WBO ?

Sure let me take 2-3 hours out of my day to research that on Lexis/Nexis. I would think that the answer to that is pretty easily found by looking at obstruction of justice convictions. People are regularly charged under that concept which includes providing false information to law enforcement.

Sure let me take 2-3 hours out of my day to research that on Lexis/Nexis. I would think that the answer to that is pretty easily found by looking at obstruction of justice convictions. People are regularly charged under that concept which includes providing false information to law enforcement.
LMFAO you do that champ go look up how often the Logan Act has been used. It was a setup to trap him on process crimes and even the FBI agents who interviewed him using the BS Logan Act basis don’t think he lied. Womp womp 😂

or 2-3 seconds on DuckDuckGo

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=logan+act+prosecutions

4th link down

Logan Act | History and Violations

The Logan Act has been used in only one indictment (in the early 19th century), but that case was never prosecuted.

Reactions: Orangeburst
So his attorney recommended he plead guilty even though he wasn't?
That is what Flynn has indicated yes. However we know since you will never admit you think Flynn is telling the truth it’s not worth debating it with you.

He pled to get them off his son’s back. There are plenty of links for you to go search for if you’re interested. And no I’m not interested it getting them for you as you will just ignore them anyway.

Reactions: ajvol01
So his attorney recommended he plead guilty even though he wasn't?
This happens all the time Luther.

The federal government was threatening to go after his son. In my opinion he agreed to the plea deal to protect his son.

Are you genuinely asking questions because you’re interested in what happened or just looking for ways to support the narrative that Flynn is a criminal?

Reactions: Orangeburst

The federal government was threatening to go after his son. In my opinion he agreed to the plea deal to protect his son.

Are you genuinely asking questions because you’re interested in what happened or just looking for ways to support the narrative that Flynn is a criminal?
The latter. If he responds at all it will be with some parsed comment with him showing Flynn is guilty of whatever he comes up with next

Reactions: ajvol01

I just assume he is guilty. It doesn't much matter at this point. I do think he is insane judging by his willingness to advance so many crazy conspiracy theories. (and his son is nuttier than he is)

I just assume he is guilty. It doesn't much matter at this point. I do think he is insane judging by his willingness to advance so many crazy conspiracy theories. (and his son is nuttier than he is)
You assume he is crazy and/or uneducated on what he speaks.

He was the director of the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) for over 2 years under Obama. Obama had him fired for speaking honestly in congressional hearings.

If any individuals know details of actual conspiracies (not theories) I think Mike Flynn is as likely as anyone to know exactly what he is talking about (not speculating or theorizing).

He was the director of the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) for over 2 years under Obama. Obama had him fired for speaking honestly in congressional hearings.

If any individuals know details of actual conspiracies (not theories) I think Mike Flynn is as likely as anyone to know exactly what he is talking about (not speculating or theorizing).
Didn't they jump on the Pizzagate nonsense?

The words of an insane man:
In a separate interview on November 27 with WVW-TV, a far-right online talk show, Flynn repeated Trump's false claims that the president won the election in a "landslide" and said he believed the president would be inaugurated again in January. "There is no doubt in my mind that he won this election," Flynn said.

Looks like Flynn went full R-tard talking about Trump using the military to hold an election in the swing states Trump lost.

What a sad and pathetic end to whatever shred of credibility he had left to overtly state that the military be involved in a coup.

Meanwhile, trump is playing golf and tweeting about the Russian hoax while they're actively waltzing through government computers from sea to shining sea.

His COMPLETE silence on this matter is just the cherry on the top of the mountain of evidence that Trump really is Putin's little bitch.

Wonder how long it will be before Biden is blamed for not cleaning up this mess fast enough.

Looks like Flynn went full R-tard talking about Trump using the military to hold an election in the swing states Trump lost.

What a sad and pathetic end to whatever shred of credibility he had left to overtly state that the military be involved in a coup.

Meanwhile, trump is playing golf and tweeting about the Russian hoax while they're actively waltzing through government computers from sea to shining sea.

His COMPLETE silence on this matter is just the cherry on the top of the mountain of evidence that Trump really is Putin's little bitch.

Wonder how long it will be before Biden is blamed for not cleaning up this mess fast enough.
73B51F10-4BC6-4FB0-86FB-C5B281D6B10E.gif

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back